Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

1 minute ago, HanoiVillan said:

Not sure if this is quite on topic, but considering it was Christmas Day, there was absolute garbage on basically every channel all day as far as I could see. 

I haven't switched the TV on all day. Sounds like it was a wise move!

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

I haven't switched the TV on all day. Sounds like it was a wise move!

Maybe I'm just fussy, but I couldn't see anything that interested me. I don't like Kingsman and I don't need to see Skyfall again, possibly ever. 

Ended up playing Monopoly Deal and doing the Telegraph Christmas crossword. 

Indian Detective on netflix

If you like Russell Peters then you’ll like this, it’s just a simple little 4 parter that isn’t taxing in the slightest but it’s entertaining enough and doesn’t outstay it’s welcome. 

Edited by Ingram85

On 26/12/2017 at 00:26, HanoiVillan said:

Not sure if this is quite on topic, but considering it was Christmas Day, there was absolute garbage on basically every channel all day as far as I could see. 

I thought that. I normally like a film to fall asleep to, after filling my face full of cheese and pickled onions, but the only good film on all day was Home Alone.

Boxing Day was better. ET followed by Back To The Future followed by Uncle Buck.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Zatman said:

Has a show ever dropped in quality quicker than Archer? at least the Simpsons had a little bit of quality before the complete drop

Yeah i can't get into the latest season I'm watching. The one set in like a dick tracy style detective series.

It's rubbish.

11 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah i can't get into the latest season I'm watching. The one set in like a dick tracy style detective series.

It's rubbish.

Yeah think I was on the same season, gave it 4 episodes and binned it

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Upstart Crow is quite amusing, the guy who was in "Green Wing" is a comic genius.

Absolute genius bit in the Christmas special with the Love Actually nod

7 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

I watched 3/6. I need to stop or Ill finish it already

Same. USS Callister was just brilliant fun. Great satire. Same for Arkangel. Such a smart show. The third episode was alright. Looking forward to tonight's session.

Started watching Mr Robot on Amazon.  Watched an episode a day just before Christmas, about 4 episodes in. Rather silly but not one you have to pay attention to.  Haven't watched it for a few days so not sure if this means its not that good?  I'll watch another one and go from there.  

Black Mirror (4 episodes in so far) is good but hasn’t quite hit the heights of previous attempts. 

Vic Reeves Big Night Out was a disappointment though. I was such a big fan of it first time around but having watched last night, I think they should have left it alone. 

Â