Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

3 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Is this back on??? 

Bugger, gutted if i’ve missed any! 

I think they are on episode 11 of season 5 now . It's been out for months.

Edited by Brumerican
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

What channel? I usually watch it on E4 

Couldn't tell you . I watch most stuff online.

VERY easy to find though.

Edited by Brumerican
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Xela said:

Ha I should have probably said i've been watching it again! 

Definitely my favourite animated show. 

Genuinely can’t watch animated shows any more since Rick and Morty, it’s so much better than everything bar the classic Simpson’s it’s put me off.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AVFCDAN said:

Genuinely can’t watch animated shows any more since Rick and Morty, it’s so much better than everything bar the classic Simpson’s it’s put me off.

I must admit i've never seen a great deal of it. I must change that! 

6 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Watched Stranger things over the last week or so.  Up to halfway through Season 2 now.

All I can say is that when I grow up, I want to be Dustin.

Is the drop in quality as noticeable when you watch it like this?

The second season was one of my most anticipated shows of last year and honestly I was disappointed, didn't even finish the series in the end.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

Is the drop in quality as noticeable when you watch it like this?

The second season was one of my most anticipated shows of last year and honestly I was disappointed, didn't even finish the series in the end.

I'm enjoying it.

Although you know what the upside down is now, there's still a lot of mystery in the storms and stuff, so I'm enjoying that.  Plus El going back to the school to find Mike etc.  

Not started Beyond Stranger Things yet, so I don't know what that is! 

7 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I'm enjoying it.

Although you know what the upside down is now, there's still a lot of mystery in the storms and stuff, so I'm enjoying that.  Plus El going back to the school to find Mike etc.  

Not started Beyond Stranger Things yet, so I don't know what that is! 

It's just one of those chat shows dedicated to the show. Like Thronecast or Talking Bad.

I think the intention is to watch one after each Stranger Things episode. At least that's how it worked with Thronecast and Talking Bad.

I avoid them like the plague because they're always unintentionally full of spoilers.

Just now, Stevo985 said:

It's just one of those chat shows dedicated to the show. Like Thronecast or Talking Bad.

I think the intention is to watch one after each Stranger Things episode. At least that's how it worked with Thronecast and Talking Bad.

I avoid them like the plague because they're always unintentionally full of spoilers.

Oh right, well.. how shit.

OK so I've now spent a large part of my free time during the last couple of weeks re-watching the whole Game of Thrones series.

Really is a smashing series with great re-watch value. 67 episodes and I didn't feel the urge to fast forward once.

For that many hours it really has very few low points although the second to last episode in particular even thou being entertaining, spectacular and exiting has some very poor writing/execution (not read the books so not sure if it's the parts where the show writers had to make up the story themselves?).

Unlike most shows that run for this long it has a ready source material, and it shows.

Only a year and a half or so until the final season...

Edited by sne

So after so much pressure from people around me I have finally started Game of Thrones. My mate gave me 1-6 blu ray boxset to watch.Me and the missus watched two episodes last night. Its been okay although its difficult to understand who is who as it doesnt clearly explain some of the characters.

so far its been okay but i have not see what the hypes about just yet although i appreciate its only been two episodes

10 hours ago, sne said:

OK so I've now spent a large part of my free time during the last couple of weeks re-watching the whole Game of Thrones series.

Really is a smashing series with great re-watch value. 67 episodes and I didn't feel the urge to fast forward once.

For that many hours it really has very few low points although the second to last episode in particular even thou being entertaining, spectacular and exiting has some very poor writing/execution (not read the books so not sure if it's the parts where the show writers had to make up the story themselves?).

Unlike most shows that run for this long it has a ready source material, and it shows.

Only a year and a half or so until the final season...

I think they start making it up in series 3, with each series gradually having less book inspired stuff until 6 when I think they start working from the framework GRRM gave them of where it goes. Certainly the writing takes a dive from 6.

• Like 1

Â