Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

6 hours ago, mjmooney said:

This week, I are mostly watching Teletubbies. 

It's been all about Night Garden at our place recently. Makka Pakka makes us lol. 

• Like 1

Sex wee everywhere after seeing this. 

If there's anyone on here who has Netflix and hasn't watched the first series of this, your missing the best thing on there. It's Amazing. 

• Like 4

Narcos real life spoiler

Spoiler

That to me suggests they will end it this series ( :( ) but also that they might put their cock on the block and say something about who killed him, I think officially the police killed him, a fair few claim search bloc and rival gangs teamed up and it was a Cali gang member that killed him,  his son is convinced he killed himself rather than be arrested, could be interesting

Wow just wow. Started watching Game of Thrones late June, thought the first episode was a little too busy, introduced far too many people, slow and never really felt the need for sex scenes in things like this. 6 seasons later and I finished last night. Fantastic, gutted at my resistance but desperate for season 7. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theboyangel said:

We've just started Sons of Anarchy season 1 - passed us by when it first came out but finally got around to it.

It's ok at the moment, heard it gets much better so fingers crossed.

I watched the first season, and wasn't all that impressed, but ploughed on with it. It does get better, but overall it still didn't amaze me. I really struggled with a lot of it to be honest. There are some pretty dodgy accents, and Katey Sagal constantly singing on the sound track really wound me up. 

• Like 1

No idea why but i just don't like Ron Perlmans head so as much as i actually like the look of Sons Of Anarchy i will never watch it. Other than Hellboy where you can't see his noggin i generally avoid anything he is in.

Same goes for Kiefer Sutherland and his stupid ears which stopped me watching 24 & generally anything else he is in although i will make exceptions when rewatching Lost Boys, Stand by me & Dark City from time to time

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

No idea why but i just don't like Ron Perlmans head so as much as i actually like the look of Sons Of Anarchy i will never watch it. Other than Hellboy where you can't see his noggin i generally avoid anything he is in.

Same goes for Kiefer Sutherland and his stupid ears which stopped me watching 24 & generally anything else he is in although i will make exceptions when rewatching Lost Boys, Stand by me & Dark City from time to time

Never noticed either of those things before, but can't unsee them now. 

My own care about facial features is limited to Eric Balfour's head (he was the ginger one's deadbeat boyfriend in the first season of Six Feet Under). The shape of his head is brilliant:

Eric-Balfour.jpg

I've been trying to persuade my wife to commission a potter to make a clay bust of it for the mantelpiece, but so far it's only lead to arguments. 

1 hour ago, LakotaDakota said:

No idea why but i just don't like Ron Perlmans head so as much as i actually like the look of Sons Of Anarchy i will never watch it.

Best reason for not watching a show ever. :thumb: Can't even argue. 

On 23 August 2016 at 14:45, HanoiVillan said:

I've seen the film, but not the TV series . . . film was decent, to be honest. 

Loved it. The Explosions in the Sky soundtrack makes that film.

TV show felt like too much of a teen soap opera. The movie was much better and more about the football.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

I think Ron Perlman looks a bit like Will Ferrell with mumps.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

I joined Netflix for the first time on Friday.  **** knows why I've only just done so, it's amazing.  

i know a few people who dont like it because the films side of it is kind of tacked on but in terms of tv its unbelievable at the moment, shame they stopped the proxy stuff, when you could get american netflix on the ps4 it was even better

• Like 1

I know a few people who just watch Amazon Prime and think that subscribing to Netflix is quite unusual. 

'Netflix? Oh yeah, I've heard of that. OK then is it?'

'Er yeah, it's about 100 times better than Prime'

• Like 1

Â