Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

48 minutes ago, chappy said:

Just watched the first episode of The Night Of. Brilliant.

Finished it tonight. Very good indeed.

It also further enforced my thoughts on Bill Camp being a tremendous actor. He was top drawer in this (although the rest of the cast were pretty damned good too).

Edited by Designer1

On 10/09/2016 at 00:08, Designer1 said:

Finished it tonight. Very good indeed.

It also further enforced my thoughts on Bill Camp being a tremendous actor. He was top drawer in this (although the rest of the cast were pretty damned good too).

I thought it was very decent (well acted and well shot) but I don't know that the 'crime drama' angle improved upon the original criminal justice idea. As two different beasts they worked, it's just that I had bits and pieces of the original in my head throughout.

The Night Of.

While it was well shot and well acted, Nas actions after arrest were just too unreal. It came so close to be amazing but for me was a let down. More of the court stuff and investigation would have been a far better show. 

9 hours ago, Nicho said:

The Night Of.

While it was well shot and well acted, Nas actions after arrest were just too unreal. It came so close to be amazing but for me was a let down. More of the court stuff and investigation would have been a far better show. 

Spoiler

They kept hinting that he wasn't clean cut anyway and the summation to the jury kind of hinted that that's what big prisons do to half decent kids, send someone to rykers and see the results, think they needed more time and some incredible writing to make that work, there was too much going on to fully develop it, same with the relationship with the lawyer, went from a kiss to stuffing drugs up her snatch in 2 scenes 

7 hours ago, Milfner said:

Yay, spoilers!

Spoiler

Yeah, Pablo Escobar dies. 

Sry bro. Can't change actual history. 

Spoilered. If anyone doesn't want o know the fate of Pablo Escobar the the end of Narcos avoid the next page!

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 1

Â