Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

On 23 August 2016 at 19:34, wazzap24 said:

Sex wee everywhere after seeing this. 

If there's anyone on here who has Netflix and hasn't watched the first series of this, your missing the best thing on there. It's Amazing. 

ONE.MORE.DAY.

2 hours ago, Ikantcpell said:

tno-lead.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=600

Just watched the first 3 episodes and i can understand why it's ranked 9,0 on IMDB.

Just watched the first episode. Excellent start to the series, looking forward to seeing how it pans out.

Not strictly a TV show but I'm really enjoying the 'Evolution of Punk' documentary that UFC are putting out each week on YouTube following CM Punks journey from day 1 to his first fight. There are 3x 20-25 minute episodes out now and it's just fascinating and well done. Given me a whole new respect for the man.

Edited by Ingram85

I enjoyed the Class of 92 documentary that was on recently, showing Salford City FC. I thought both the Nevilles came out of it very well. 

• Like 2

The Code is worth a watch:

Synopsis

A stolen vehicle collides with a transport truck in the middle of the desert. Two Aboriginal teenagers in the car are critically injured but nobody called for help because someone involved works for a major stakeholder in a secret research project. The accident would have remained a mystery if it weren't for Ned Banks, a young internet journalist desperate for a break and his brother Jesse Banks, a hacker on a strict good behaviour bond.

Second series of it has just started.

1 hour ago, Xela said:

I enjoyed the Class of 92 documentary that was on recently, showing Salford City FC. I thought both the Nevilles came out of it very well. 

I agree, and admit it was hard not like the pair of them, as well as some of the other characters at the club. That said, the BBC and it's love affair with Salford makes me vomit, so the programme is another reason for me to dislike Moonchester. Oh and it was great seeing the footage of Darlo beating them 4-3, although they didn't show enough of the spanking they got in the reverse fixture.  

58 minutes ago, chappy said:

Finally finished Billions. Started well, dipped big time mid series but I enjoyed the finale.

Couldn't get on with Billions. Got to about episode 4 before giving up iirc. I just didn't click with it on any level.

Might not help that I have an irrational hatred of Damien Lewis. Can't stand his face, his voice, his acting. Probably bizarre but there you go.

Paul Giamatti on the other hand, I could watch reading a phone directory.

Billings was ok, the funeral episode set it apart, that was a piece of proper brilliant writing 

whatever award show it was when they said the best thing on to was billions, mr robot, outlander...

billions is ok, mr robot weren't for me, I tried outlander, the wife liked it so no doubt I'll end up watching it but **** me it was boring 

Â