Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

11 hours ago, mjmooney said:

So, what did we think of Sherlock?

I liked it a lot.

I enjoyed it but that episode was a bit too much messing around like Inception for me. It's still one of the best programmes on TV.

• Like 3

Finally finished Making a Murderer.

As others have said, I'm slightly dubious about the fact that we've only really had one side of the story presented in detail. That said, a lot of very credible people seem convinced that the evidence points to his innocence. I have no idea how trustworthy the sources are that presented the damning evidence that was apparently left out of the documentary.

What was most **** up about the whole thing was the abuse suffered by Brendan. A so-called civilised state treating someone clearly suffering from a mental disability like that is staggering. There was almost literally no evidence to convict him (that we heard) other than the clearly coerced confessions, which for some reason carried more weight than his repeated denials.

Hopefully the show has raised awareness to a sufficient degree that there will be developments in the near future. I see that Anonymous are getting involved...

Edited by JB

3 hours ago, coda said:

I enjoyed it but that episode was a bit too much messing around like Inception for me. It's still one of the best programmes on TV.

I liked it to. They were obviously having a bit of fun with it to.

A lot of hints dropped of what is to come.

5 hours ago, JB said:

Finally finished Making a Murderer.

Hidden Content

Yup, Anonymous claim to have evidence to prove he's innocent. Would love to know what they have, if anything. I suspect its BS tho.

4 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Yup, Anonymous claim to have evidence to prove he's innocent. Would love to know what they have, if anything. I suspect its BS tho.

It is indeed BS, apparently :(

2 hours ago, useless said:

I thought there was someone on the new Sherlock with the same name as me. Turns out it was Eustace.

I promise you now that when I watched it and heard them say the name Eustace I thought to myself "i wonder if Useless is watching this?" :D

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Xela said:

First 4 seasons of Californication are immense.

I like the show because the writing is insanely good, but there is still that lingering feeling that you are watching sex and the city for men. 

On 02/01/2016 at 03:22, Xela said:

First 4 seasons of Californication are immense.

I love Hank Moody, I'd love this show to be ressurrected

• Like 1

On 02/01/2016 at 00:02, rjw63 said:

The Affair.

We've watched nine of the first ten episodes in three nights.

Very good stuff, and lots of nookie.

Already onto season 2 episode 3, it doesn't tail off at all.

Must say Ruth Wilson, although not what you'd call a stunner, is very very attractive in this show and is a superb actress.

• Like 2

Watched 2 out of 3 of Prey, been good so far and it was only a backlog that stopped me watching it sooner, all being well will finish it tonight. 

Sherlock was pretty good, although it started getting weird at the end, otherwise great performances from all involved. 

14 hours ago, maqroll said:

Just binged watched season 1 of GoT

So good.

Yup, I'm about 2 binges ahead of you, 5 episodes into series 3 :)

• Like 1

Â