Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

44 minutes ago, Chine said:

Just working our way through Slow Horses , currently in S2 , absolutely brilliant 

Must try and get my hands on s2. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, omariqy said:

Just came across this and had to share. One of the greatest if not the greatest tv shows ever made. The depth of each character is unrivalled.

Couldn’t agree more. Essential television 🍻

The most recent episode of Dr Who has returned it to a far better, interesting, darker tone. Easily the best so far of this season, although that isn't saying much.  They've got progressively better from 2 awful starts. 

• Like 1

I'm 4 episodes into the six part series The Tattooist of Auschwitz,  the real life story of two holocaust prisoners. It is tough watching and not something you could binge watch as it is so heavy going and upsetting.  It is really well acted though and worth watching.

Just finished season one of the bear. Cannot believe it took so long to catch up with this.Absolutely superb.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

Stranger Things season 4. The young male, lab technician, dressed all in white looks like the offspring of John Boy Walton. 

Who himself put in solid turns (relatively) recently in both The Americans and Ozark

2 hours ago, theboyangel said:

About to start Succession. 

Wish I could erase my memory and watch it all again.

Fantastic TV. 

• Like 2

Tried watching The Gentlemen but only managed 3 eps before giving up. It wasn't bad but I just had no interest watching the next eps. Already seen pretty much the exact thing before made by the same Guy and even starring some of the same actors.

• Like 1

Not sure if this thread’s for new stuff only, sorry if so but…
Our 21 year old wanted to see Columbo as we’d mentioned him a few times, didn’t think she’d be this impressed tbh - on series 4 now - forgotten just how good it could be and what a genius Peter Falk was

• Like 2

Â