Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

[spoiler ]Then type what you want to spoil and close the tag with[/spoiler ]Obviously without the space between 'spoiler' and ']', though.

Cheers mate. Now please everybody watch Gommorah.

Is there any need to now you and (Donnie) have explained it to us?

Yes. Yes there is.

601.gif

Very well then.

I still need to catch up with WD.

I got to the halfway point of season 4 (which was enjoyable) but i've heard the second half of that season was a little disappointing. I'll probably power through it though as the new season sounds like it got off to a great start.

IIRC the first episode of the second half of season 4 was amazing, even better than last nights.

Also, agree with donnie, season 2 was a struggle and a half.  The scenes at the farm were painful, surprised I made it out the other end.

I was wrong.  I was thinking about the last episode of the first half.

I actually like that Glue in E4. Really trying to work out who has done it all. Lots of integrate story lines.

And that Tina, not stunning but something about her proper gives me the horn

"Channel 4 is a flurry of sewage that comes into your house unbidden... E4 is like you've constructed a sluice to let it in"

• Like 1

I actually like that Glue in E4. Really trying to work out who has done it all. Lots of integrate story lines.

And that Tina, not stunning but something about her proper gives me the horn

"Channel 4 is a flurry of sewage that comes into your house unbidden... E4 is like you've constructed a sluice to let it in"

Well said, Stew. ;)

Just finished "The Bridge" (the Danish/Swedish original)

Absolutely excellent stuff.

Only negative I can give it it is it got a little bit predictable towards the end. I could kind of guess things just before they happened.

BUt doesn't really take away from the show. It's brilliant.

Edit: actually I've finished season 1. Didn't realise there was a second season.

There is. But **** ing Netflix haven't got it. Grrr.

They just emailed me to say The Bridge Season 2 is now on there.

Woop!

Just finished "The Bridge" (the Danish/Swedish original)

Absolutely excellent stuff.

Only negative I can give it it is it got a little bit predictable towards the end. I could kind of guess things just before they happened.

BUt doesn't really take away from the show. It's brilliant.

Edit: actually I've finished season 1. Didn't realise there was a second season.

There is. But **** ing Netflix haven't got it. Grrr.

They just emailed me to say The Bridge Season 2 is now on there.

Woop!

Yep, me too. Will start watching tonight!

I've started "The Killing" so I'll probably finish that before I go back to The Bridge.

It'll get added to the list though.

On the subject of The Killing, it's great so far. But there's something that really annoys me.

Every time the main female detective sees a clue or figures something out they play a 3 note piano tune. It's like a computer game or something. And for some reason it really gets on my nerves!

There was a programme on the other day (I think 4d or something) called "24 hours in Custody"

This was based in Luton nick and was well interesting.  Its rare to see the interviews for Conspiracy to murder all the way through but well worth a watch.

The guy was told to go "No comment" which he did all the way through,  bad idea when they disclose things later on and you had the chance to explain.  

Really good programme.  If you are into body language as well,  this is an absolute corker.  Goes from cocky to legs shaking uncontrollably in 2 questions.

• Like 1

Â