Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Does anyone watch The Detectorists?

I like it's melancholy feel and it's quite funny in places.

First two episodes on iPlayer.

Have seen the first episode which was really good. Have the second one recorded but work has prevented me watching thus far

• Like 1

[spoiler ]Then type what you want to spoil and close the tag with[/spoiler ]Obviously without the space between 'spoiler' and ']', though.

Cheers mate. Now please everybody watch Gommorah.

Is there any need to now you and (Donnie) have explained it to us?

[spoiler ]Then type what you want to spoil and close the tag with[/spoiler ]Obviously without the space between 'spoiler' and ']', though.

Yes. Yes there is.

Finished series 3 of Grimm! It's good. Slow at times, a bit of a long series for what you get, but I liked it, and the ending cliffhanger is a decent one. I think the next series start in a few weeks too. What series to watch next!? I want to watch GoT, but I've been told to have a full Saturday or Sunday of watching it non-stop. Walking Dead? Sopranos? The Wire? Hmm..

• Like 1

i thought ray donavan was ok but got lost amongst the crowd

back to having too much on again, i watch walking dead, legends, left overs, peaky blinders, boardwalk, gomorrah, strain, masters of sex, the knick, banshee, the missus will watch downtown, homeland and i think the 100, got flash and gotham coming uo, my dad reckons that shield ended really well so got half of that to watch, still got true detective to watch

Finished series 3 of Grimm! It's good. Slow at times, a bit of a long series for what you get, but I liked it, and the ending cliffhanger is a decent one. I think the next series start in a few weeks too. What series to watch next!? I want to watch GoT, but I've been told to have a full Saturday or Sunday of watching it non-stop. Walking Dead? Sopranos? The Wire? Hmm..

Watch everything you just posted. Seriously.

Watch everything you just posted. Seriously.

That's a bit strict. You can laugh at some moments, Rob.

• Like 4

Yes. Yes there is.

I thought tonight was the final episode but the sky listings is incorrect, next week's is. Another incredible episode. Easily the best show on TV right now along with Boardwalk Empire.

Yes. Yes there is.
I thought tonight was the final episode but the sky listings is incorrect, next week's is. Another incredible episode. Easily the best show on TV right now along with Boardwalk Empire.

Haven't watched it yet. Got it recorded. I agree, I'm loving the last series of Boardwalk too.

Walking Dead doesn't deserve to be on the same list as those others.

agree, but for some reason i quite like it and happily persevere with it, i never seem to know exactly where they will go with it despite the comics which i like, not all the characters work but there are plenty of them and the main ones do (other than coral, the rick and coral story arc does nothing for me) and i also like that they will happily kill people off

agree about the comments about the gore in tonights episode though, too much of it was forced, at times it was like davids death in shaun of the dead

I still need to catch up with WD.

I got to the halfway point of season 4 (which was enjoyable) but i've heard the second half of that season was a little disappointing. I'll probably power through it though as the new season sounds like it got off to a great start.

Best episode of TWD ever!! I stopped watching after the first few episodes of season 2 as it was utter cack. Glad I gave in to popular demand to carry on watching from season 3 onwards. Despite one or two annoyingly pointless episodes, it has been superb. You woukd would think by now the writer's would have run out of ideas but it some how it just gets better and better.

I read it was the highest viewed episode of any show ever in the US on cable tv.

I still need to catch up with WD.

I got to the halfway point of season 4 (which was enjoyable) but i've heard the second half of that season was a little disappointing. I'll probably power through it though as the new season sounds like it got off to a great start.

IIRC the first episode of the second half of season 4 was amazing, even better than last nights.

Also, agree with donnie, season 2 was a struggle and a half.  The scenes at the farm were painful, surprised I made it out the other end.

Â