Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I have seen it. It annoyed me to the point of shouting at the screen.

I know the feeling . I have seen the Big Bang Theory. Super frustrating.

why can't there just be one universally loved show that is played 24 Hours a day ?

why can't there just be one universally loved show that is played 24 Hours a day ?

There is. Its called Friends.

There is. Its called Friends.

Halfway through writing that I knew the reply would be friends !

I like The Big Bang Theory, Friends, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Gogglebox, McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, Nandos, Pop music and occasionally a spot of X Factor.<br />

<br />

People hate or dislike too many inoffensive things, in my opinion. (Or, at least, say they do).

I like The Big Bang Theory, Friends, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Gogglebox, McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, Nandos, Pop music and occasionally a spot of X Factor.<br />

<br />

People hate or dislike too many inoffensive things, in my opinion. (Or, at least, say they do).

losing_patience-56262.gif

I'm not sure I hate or dislike inoffensive things (despite my persona on this forum), but I would say that I've kind of reached that point in life in which I know what I like and what I don't like, and as a result I don't waste time on shit I can't be arsed with i.e. why would I vegetate in front of the television watching bland shite like X Factor when I could be reading or getting drunk?

This not only applies to trivial stuff either. I've found that I've become quite direct in what I want or expect in many other aspects of life too. It's a strange feeling but quite liberating.

I normally watch X Factor with the girlfriend, her brother, his wife and their baby, usually with alcohol and a conversation over the top of it. If the conversation comes round to X Factor, it will probably be about who is shit, ugly or dressed like a weirdo. I don't class it as vegetating. Many people might, but they probably think the same about us lot looking at a Villa forum for hours each day.

• Like 1

I normally watch X Factor with the girlfriend, her brother, his wife and their baby.

That's cool, I watch it with the cook, the thief, his wife and her lover.

I am of course kidding, I don't watch X Factor since it's incredibly shit and superficial, formulaic and I actually think it makes people dumber and is contributing to the downfall of society.

Edited by Ginko

Â