Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

What's Gotham like? It starts on channel five next week.

1st episode is pretty boring but stay with it, starting to get better each episode in, the actor who plays penguin is doing unbelievable job , worth watching for penguin alone

What's Gotham like? It starts on channel five next week.

1st episode is pretty boring but stay with it, starting to get better each episode in, the actor who plays penguin is doing unbelievable job , worth watching for penguin alone

Yeah just watched the first one. Was a bit boring and obvious but not too bad. Will check out few, but then I go away so will miss anyway. Will probably need to invest in internet upon my return and then rewatch

Halfway through Season 5 of Lost - I think it definitely benefits watching the whole show in a short period of time. I can see how people lost their way with it while watching over 6 years! 

Also watched episode 1 of Blacklist. Seems ok. Anyone else watch it?

Halfway through Season 5 of Lost - I think it definitely benefits watching the whole show in a short period of time. I can see how people lost their way with it while watching over 6 years!

I feel for you. Even while watching it over 6 years I was devoted until the very end. Never once lost my way with it.

I tried Blacklist.  I don't think I could even finish the second episode.  Utter dross for me! 

Period dramas with anachronistic music is a pet hate of mine.

I don't mind if the whole thing is somebody's stylised dream project. If they've gone the full film student and thrown all the quirks at it then yes, let's here some of your fave music too. But if it's predominantly a 'straight' drama then the music should really go unnoticed and not set out to prove the makers were really hip even though the subject matter was Dickens.

---

Incidentally, a piece of music that Xann put out there has made it in to my music for my film I'll make once I'm discovered for the generally arty genius wot I am.

Amo Solo Te - Caterina Valente

Edited by chrisp65

The penguin is single handedly saving Gotham atm

Such a great character i love my cobblepot

Just realized there are 21 episodes remaining this season nice

iPU7JC0SpYOVM.png

Edited by AshVilla

The first episode is bad but it gets better keep with it

I think the worst character is the guy who plays Alfred he just doesn't fit

I thought that about Alfred, only seen the first episode but he came across very brash and not butleresque

The latest episode of the knick i watched was hilarious

The camera kept panning between clive owen pulling a WTF face and a doctor who was giving a speech at a conference every 5 seconds 

Steven Soderbergh really is a wierd man

Edited by AshVilla

Â