Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Just started watching Parks and Recreation. Well I say started. I'm at the end of season 2 and I started last wknd. I love Ron Swanson.

I’m a simple man. I like pretty, dark-haired women, and breakfast food.

• Like 1

Parks and Rec just gets better with each season. Just started season 4. Highlight of season 3 is where they make Ron sit in a circular desk to make him more accessible to the public.

• Like 1

I'm not sure why I keep watching Homeland. I sit through it finding it all a bit a tedious and slow expecting each episode to end on some exciting cliffhanger to make it all worthwhile but it doesn't. Brody's ex-wife doesn't appear to be in this series either.

Edited by sharkyvilla

Saw the first episode of this season.

It's basically an entirely new show with a couple of the old characters.

not expecting much. My main problem with Homeland is that I despise Carrie. I find it hard to enjoy a show where I hate the main character

• Like 1

not expecting much. My main problem with Homeland is that I despise Carrie. I find it hard to enjoy a show where I hate the main character

She hits an all-time low in the second episode. Great acting though. I'm hoping that things pick up now they seem to have set the scene for the series but I've got a feeling I'll be disappointed.

Not sure about The Bridge season 2. About half way through and it's got a bit silly.

season 3 is in the works but without the guy that plays Martin which is a pity

Bad news about Kim Bodnia leaving. I won't be watching that then. The second series was a drop in quality anyway.

agree, tescos would give you the boot if you were that much of a wreck but the CIA... 

hours of her crying / gurning got boring

Latest episode of the walking dead is just epic

When you think things can't shock you anymore in this show more moments just keep turning up

not sure why they ended it there

do like how they changed the story from the comics and then revisited it though

Just when I thought Archer was getting a bit old, it totally redeems itself with Archer Vice!

Really? I think Vice is the weakest season to be honest. I think it was a great idea, it just wasn't implemented quite as well as it could have been. Not as many laugh out loud moments as the other seasons.

Still **** brilliant though. 

Â