Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Gogglebox is awful. When people tell me they watch it, it's like an internal 'note to self' thing activates to subconsciously remember that 'this person has done no wrong to you and by all means speak to them but also this person is a potential **** wit and I shouldn't ask them for advice on important things and stuff that really matters'.

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 1

Gogglebox is awful. When people tell me they watch it, it's like an internal 'note to self' thing activates to subconsciously remember that 'this person has done no wrong to you and by all means speak to them but also this person is a potential **** wit and I shouldn't ask them for advice on important things and stuff that really matters'.

With that condescending , judgemental attitude I think you would be a great member of the googlebox team !

With half the utter Gubbins I've spouted on here over the years you should know when I'm just off in the corner ranting away :)

Note to self: Don't ask Brumerican about important real life things.

Really glad I didn't talk about my love of Gogglebox earlier when we were having our heart-to-heart on PSN...

Jokes mate #megabantz

Nah I'm only joking, of course I'd still converse with those who choose to watch Gogglebox. Its not like I think I'm above such things.

:ph34r: 

Gogglebox is basically watching a broad spectrum of people react to popular TV shows .

It is no different to reading this thread in a way .

And if there was a TV show about people reading this thread, that would be shit too.

Edited by Stevo985

Gogglebox is basically watching a broad spectrum of people react to popular TV shows .

And if there was a TV show about people reading this thread, that would be shit too.

I'd watch it.

Given that general opinion is usually the opposite of what you think say, that probably wouldn't make my post wrong ;)

Edited by Stevo985

But you have never watched it ?

Anyway , if this thread is a literary version of Gogglebox then a show about people reading this thread would be the Gogglebox of Gogglebox . A hypothetical show based around another show that you yourself have never even seen ! I can't trust your premature , negative reviews on this sadly !

If you had at least seen a few episodes and still thought it was shit I would at least remember that it is all subjective and each to there own etc . But then I would think to myself that this guy likes The Big Bang Theory and thus his opinions are worthless ;)

Â