Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I haven't seen tonights episode but surely it cannot be as awesome as the first episode,

they absolutely owned that camp. No significant character deaths (which is good for me at the moment). It's about time they all manned up and owned anyone who's a bad ass.

Edited by kidlewis

I can see why you might think it's getting a bit samey, I suspect that's exactly what the writers thought hence why they went with Vice.

It's still hilarious and one of my favourite shows, I just didn't think Vice was as funny as the other seasons, but not because of the Vice storyline, I just didn't think the writing was as good.

I'm just watching episode three of Gotham at the moment

Jim Gordon is terrible

that fish woman who was created purely for this show is terrible

Barbara Gordon is terrible...also a part time pot smoking lesbian for some reason

Alfred is terrible

Penguin is pretty good

I'm kind of enjoying it for some reason though

Edited by leemond2008

I also need to finish the first series of Peaky Blinders as well (I've got two episodes of the first series to go) (sorry Donnie)...I'm off work for the week and just don't seem to be finding time to watch anything even though I'm doing absolutely nothing else

Latest episode of the walking dead is just epic

When you think things can't shock you anymore in this show more moments just keep turning up

I stopped watching TWD last year after the episode where Daryl & Beth were in a golf course club house, thought it really hit a low point there. There has been 6 episodes since then am I right in thinking I should jump back on?

• Like 1

Jim Gordon is terrible

Barbara Gordon is terrible...also a part time pot smoking lesbian for some reason

Alfred is terrible

Penguin is pretty good

It's been pretty terrible, but alas I am still watching.

Jim Gordon is terrible

Alfred is terrible

Penguin is pretty good

This is a pretty accurate summation for me too, but John Doman is also pretty good as Falcone.

Just started watching Parks and Recreation. Well I say started. I'm at the end of season 2 and I started last wknd. I love Ron Swanson.

I’m a simple man. I like pretty, dark-haired women, and breakfast food.

I'm near the end of series 5 and I love it. I watched one last night where Ron eats a banana (sounds funny, yeah?), and I woke up my girlfriend with my out-loud-laughing, and it's rare a show actually makes me laugh.

Just started watching Parks and Recreation. Well I say started. I'm at the end of season 2 and I started last wknd. I love Ron Swanson.

I’m a simple man. I like pretty, dark-haired women, and breakfast food.

I'm near the end of series 5 and I love it. I watched one last night where Ron eats a banana (sounds funny, yeah?), and I woke up my girlfriend with my out-loud-laughing, and it's rare a show actually makes me laugh.
I keep missing sections of the relationship thread and losing track of who's courting.

Saw the first episode of this season.

It's basically an entirely new show with a couple of the old characters.

not expecting much. My main problem with Homeland is that I despise Carrie. I find it hard to enjoy a show where I hate the main character

Problem with Homeland is they had a show that was just 1 season and then tried to make it into a tv show. Like Prison Break I'd say. 

Latest episode of the walking dead is just epic

When you think things can't shock you anymore in this show more moments just keep turning up

I stopped watching TWD last year after the episode where Daryl & Beth were in a golf course club house, thought it really hit a low point there. There has been 6 episodes since then am I right in thinking I should jump back on?

You should the latest season has been great so far

Saw the first episode of this season.

It's basically an entirely new show with a couple of the old characters.

not expecting much. My main problem with Homeland is that I despise Carrie. I find it hard to enjoy a show where I hate the main character

Problem with Homeland is they had a show that was just 1 season and then tried to make it into a tv show. Like Prison Break I'd say. 

The problem with Homeland is Carrie's Baby have you seen how god damn ugly it is

The Knick is awesome, well worth a watch.

I'm sure Soderbergh is on acid when he directs

Some of the music is so trippy it should not go with a period show such as this but strangely it does

Did you see one of the most recent episodes with the jewish doctor at the press conference and he kept panning the camera back and forth every second between him and Clive Owen pulling a WTF face? It cracked me up pure genius

Edited by AshVilla

Â