Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

21 minutes ago, Rodders said:

Season 4 episode 2 of GoT has to have one of the most intensely satisfying endings of TV ever :cheers:

Everything's going great so far, I wonder what'll happen next.

Car Crash GIF

• Haha 4

19 hours ago, useless said:

The Devil of Christmas was a good episode of Inside No. 9

Watched that last night. Mein Gott they really went there. Audacious. 

• Haha 1

I like how authentic it looked, it really did look  like some long lost obscure program from the seventies, apparently they used all lightng and camera equipment from that era to get the affect.

• Like 1

Watched Doctor Foster over the past week. It wasnt an easy viewing I can tell you that much but good to watch. 
Unsure where to go next, I have Liar sat waiting but might make more progress with What We Do In The Shadows. 

"Little Fire's everywhere" Netflix 8/10

- Gets better as it goes along.

- I like things that show you the end at the start and then work towards how it happened.

- Good actors / Actresses in it.(Youngest one is really good)

- I imagine that women would enjoy it more but I watched it all the way through with the Mrs and I thought it was well good.

- Is quite relevant at this time with racism in the news.

The Fall, very good indeed. First two seasons are great, acting from Dornan in particular and Gillian Anderson too is top notch.

Not sure how I missed this one when it came out.

Really liking The Kominsky Method, both funny and poignant without nearing mawkishness. 

Both Douglas and Arkin are terrific but it’s the smaller characters and cameos (De Vito particularly) that elevate it! 

• Like 2

Having just finished watching Fargo, season 1 for the second time. I have to say, that was one hell of a performance from Martin Freeman. He had that quirky accent down to a tee. Incidentally, Tom Hanks son is the absolute double of his father.

I can't wait for season 4 to come around. Chris Rock, is apparently starring. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sheepyvillian said:

Having just finished watching Fargo, season 1 for the second time. I have to say, that was one hell of a performance from Martin Freeman. He had that quirky accent down to a tee. Incidentally, Tom Hanks son is the absolute double of his father.

I can't wait for season 4 to come around. Chris Rock, is apparently starring. 

Agreed. Brilliant show.

I didn't think season 3 was up to the standard of the first two seasons but it was still a good watch. Still have high hopes for season 4

• Like 1

"You can't ask that" is a show that airs on the ABC network and can be watched on iView where questions are put to and answered by the minorities they relate to. There's been episodes on schizophrenia, autism, being an indigenous Australian (a dear friend and colleague featured in this episode), drug addiction, and more, they're just the ones I am aware of.

Highly recommend. It's real talk for real people.

• Like 1

Â