Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

22 hours ago, andym said:

I liked Vice Principals as much as Eastbound and Down. IMO Walton Goggins steals the show from McBride, and does the same in The Righteous Gemstones 

He was great in The Shield, and Justified, and SOA, in fact he's just brilliant in everything he does!

• Like 2

Racing my way through GoT at the moment, and wishing I'd been watching it at the same time as everyone else. Must have been mad wondering what was going to happen next. Almost 3 seasons done in about 9/10 days :D  Thoroughly addictive. However, in lockdown as if my dreams hadn't suddenly become vivid enough, now they're off the charts bananas. 

I really hope Joffre get's his comeuppance. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Rodders said:

Racing my way through GoT at the moment, and wishing I'd been watching it at the same time as everyone else. Must have been mad wondering what was going to happen next. Almost 3 seasons done in about 9/10 days :D  Thoroughly addictive. However, in lockdown as if my dreams hadn't suddenly become vivid enough, now they're off the charts bananas. 

He lives till the end kills everyone and eats Tyrion 

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Flicking through now TV and spotted quarry, watched it when it first came out and loved it, was gutted when they cancelled it

Yes, I thought that it was excellent and definitely had scope for a second series.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, rjw63 said:

He was great in The Shield, and Justified, and SOA, in fact he's just brilliant in everything he does!

He definitely stole the show in Sons Of Anarchy! Quality character in that and generally a very watchable actor

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

He definitely stole the show in Sons Of Anarchy! Quality character in that and generally a very watchable actor

I can’t remember him in SOA 🤷🏽‍♂️ 

Edit: I just googled it. I can see why I forgot. I was trying to remember him as one of the bikers 😂 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Rodders said:

Kinky.

Just started on season two of Westworld. Kind of got the first half series but lost it a little bit to the end of this, but can anybody please tell me what the **** is going on now

Anyone watched “The other one “ yet on BBC ?

i still can’t make up my mind if I hate it or not but find myself watching it  and it does have some genuine funny moments 

Started "Inside Number 9" since people were talking about it on here. I think I'd watched the first episode years ago but never carried on.

Anyway, it's brilliant. I think I've done 2 seasons in the past few days.

It's not all good. There are some naff episodes in there. But when it's good, it's **** brilliant.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Started "Inside Number 9" since people were talking about it on here. I think I'd watched the first episode years ago but never carried on.

Anyway, it's brilliant. I think I've done 2 seasons in the past few days.

It's not all good. There are some naff episodes in there. But when it's good, it's **** brilliant.

Did a similar thing and we are currently on the third series. What I like about them is that they are about 30 minutes each so if any episodes aren't brilliant at least you haven't invested lots of time into them.

My particular favourite so far was "La Couchette"

So funny!

Edited by Brumstopdogs
  • Like 1

On 11/06/2020 at 12:11, Rodders said:

By the end you’ll be grateful you didn’t. 

Avoiding the hype between seasons and not being overly invested in it for years, meant I enjoyed it all the way through - including the final season that got Star Wars levels of backlash. 

I thought there was one rubbish episode in the whole thing, it’s in the last season and the only reason it was rubbish, was because you can’t see what the f**k is going on for 90% of it. 

Brilliant show. 

• Like 2

On 13/06/2020 at 07:07, TheAuthority said:

It's a bunch of bollocks. 

Deserves all of the likes, laughs and thanks reactions. 

I can’t think of a more disappointing season in any show I’ve watched. 

Maddeningly convoluted and the definition of style over substance. 

• Like 1

The Night Manager was really good, shame they can't do any more (although wouldn't be the same without Hugh Laurie). Moved onto "The Fall"...first three episodes have hooked me. Can't believe the psycho is the same guy from Fifty Shades.

And Gillian Anderson looking very nice indeed.

2 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Did a similar thing and we are currently on the third series. What I like about them is that they are about 30 minutes each so if any episodes aren't brilliant at least you have invested lots of time into them.

My particular favourite so far was "La Couchette"

So funny!

My favourite has been the one with Sheridan Smith, when it starts with her meeting a bloke at a New Year’s Eve party. Cried my eyes out. 

Worst one was the one with the seance/hidden camera show. Rubbish

Â