Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

The Witcher.

Action scenes are good but not enough of em in the first 3 episodes.

Will give it a couple more before moving on.

5 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

The Witcher.

Didn’t last an episode. Usually like that kind of program but found this a pretty dull affair 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, rjw63 said:

The Witcher.

If you get to episode 5 I predict you’ll stay on board 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Yeah I quite liked it.

With the different timelines and stuff it does help to have a bit of knowledge from the books or as in my case the games.

Imagine it could be a bit confusing otherwise.

TWD :D 

Spoiler

Another group of morons borrowing the tactic from Game of Thrones where they live inside a walled settlement but choose to defend it by standing outside those walls :crylaugh:

They straight up jacked that scene from ep3 season 8 when the white walkers attacked Winterfell

Also the actress who plays Alpha is William Shatner level bad. Comically terrible.

• Like 1

There is a Belgian TV-series called Cordon (Containment) that aired a few years ago about a city district that is closed down due to a virus outbreak in the city.

It's not fantastic from what I remember but it's not bad either and considering what's happening in some countries now with whole cities being isolated it might be a fitting watch.

Is only 2 seasons

Cordon Poster

21 hours ago, sne said:

TWD :D 

Reveal hidden contents

Another group of morons borrowing the tactic from Game of Thrones where they live inside a walled settlement but choose to defend it by standing outside those walls :crylaugh:

They straight up jacked that scene from ep3 season 8 when the white walkers attacked Winterfell

Also the actress who plays Alpha is William Shatner level bad. Comically terrible.

That's interesting. I haven't seen her in TWD but Samantha Morton is a terrific actor. 

I'll put it down to a shit script 😉

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

That's interesting. I haven't seen her in TWD but Samantha Morton is a terrific actor. 

I'll put it down to a shit script 😉

Yeah I'm sure she is being asked to play the character like this but it just doesn't work.

It's like having a prime Nicolas Cage going full on Nicolas Cage instead of Viggo Mortensen in The Road :D  

Would be funny, but doesn't really work in the setting.

On 07/03/2020 at 14:17, Wainy316 said:

OK, episode 5 was a big improvement, and not just because part of it looked like a Marc Dorcel movie ;)

Anyone remember Dead Set? Charlie Brookers old zombie series about a bunch of contestants in a Big Brother type show who are oblivious to that the world have gone under outside of the set?

There is a season of Big Brother going on in Sweden atm and got me thinking of it. Might be worth a re-watch. 

• Like 2

finished narcos mexico, I thought it was very good, probably sits 3rd out of the 5, I think they did a better job this season of getting me to like felix more than I liked the americans whereas season 1 he was a bit reserved and almost boring

think the wrap up at the end was quite clever and protects them from it being cancelled

26 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Caught up with Better Call Saul (not today's episode)

Gutted they don't release it all at once. It's so so good. I just want to binge on it.

The wife and I are holding back on the current series, just so we can binge watch near the final episode.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, sne said:

Anyone remember Dead Set? Charlie Brookers old zombie series about a bunch of contestants in a Big Brother type show who are oblivious to that the world have gone under outside of the set?

There is a season of Big Brother going on in Sweden atm and got me thinking of it. Might be worth a re-watch. 

Yeah that was great, although it wasn't a Big Brother type show it was actual Big Brother. 

Made for Channel 4 so they had all the rights.  Zombified Davina McCall was fun.

• Like 1

Â