Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

5 ft 7 is small but it doesn't matter if your good enough. Xavi, Messi and Iniesta are all 5 ft 7....

Alan Wright was 3'8" and it never stopped him from being brilliant!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 ft 7 is small but it doesn't matter if your good enough. Xavi, Messi and Iniesta are all 5 ft 7....

The Cannon isn't much taller than that either!

No, lack of skill did that

Hush your disrespectful mouth! :winkold:

Alan Wright - Premier League title winner, League Cup winner, and key part of the defence that finished 4th and 5th under Little? That Alan Wright?!

Hush your disrespectful mouth! :winkold:

Alan Wright - Premier League title winner, League Cup winner, and key part of the defence that finished 4th and 5th under Little? That Alan Wright?!

you forgot to mention his teeny tiny feet

As is Wesley Sneijder

I am too 5 ft 7, and i think i am also brilliant :D

I'm 5 ft 8 1/2, so I must be more brilliant! :D

Alan wright was on TV not so long ago as spundit for a Villa game.

He didn't look any different since he played for Villa I thought!

Have we signed anyone yet?!

Daily Star says we're lining up a £15m "swoop" for Bentley & Jenas.

If we got our fullbacks, centre mid and strikers sorted AND we magically found lots of money :lol: .. then I wouldn't mind it, just to boost the quality of our squad.

Although.. I'd prefer Keane and O'Hara for £15m personally.

Daily Star says we're lining up a £15m "swoop" for Bentley & Jenas.

If we got our fullbacks, centre mid and strikers sorted AND we magically found lots of money :lol: .. then I wouldn't mind it, just to boost the quality of our squad.

Although.. I'd prefer Keane and O'Hara for £15m personally.

Two guys who can't hack it at Spurs...but are good enough for us. Jenas is bloody awful . Bentley hit and miss at best , no thanks to either of them.

MON has a habit of getting the best out of players, both on their day are good enough for England, therefore good enough for us. Jenas is better than Sidwell and Reo-Coker, and Bentley will add balance to the wings with both Young and Downing prefering the left hand side.

MON has a habit of getting the best out of players

Yeah not doubt, just think about players like Sidwell,Heskey,Reo-Coker,Zat Knight,Shaun Maloney,Wayne Routledge, Nicky Shorey, Marlon Harewood

he did really turn them from nothing to superstars

Yeah not doubt, just think about players like Sidwell,Heskey,Reo-Coker,Zat Knight,Shaun Maloney,Wayne Routledge, Nicky Shorey, Marlon Harewood

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:|

And turned fully capable players who could start for most squads in the top six into less than bench warmers.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:|

And turned fully capable players who could start for most squads in the top six into less than bench warmers.

What a load of shit.

Who from our bench would be starting for chelsea, man u, arsenal, spurs or man city then?