Summer 2010 Transfer Talk / Unfounded Speculation

bickster

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MON has a habit of getting the best out of players

Yeah not doubt, just think about players like Sidwell,Heskey,Reo-Coker,Zat Knight,Shaun Maloney,Wayne Routledge, Nicky Shorey, Marlon Harewood

he did really turn them from nothing to superstars

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:|

And turned fully capable players who could start for most squads in the top six into less than bench warmers.

What a load of shit.

Who from our bench would be starting for chelsea, man u, arsenal, spurs or man city then?

salifou and Osbourne. :lol: :winkold:

Maybe i've missed something and we'll see sidwell and NRC make big money moves to city and chelsea this summer.

I wonder if jamaican will share which bench players are so good that MON has ruined? My guess is its just another ridiculous post to have a moan without actually using his brain.

MON has a habit of getting the best out of players

Yeah not doubt, just think about players like Sidwell,Heskey,Reo-Coker,Zat Knight,Shaun Maloney,Wayne Routledge, Nicky Shorey, Marlon Harewood

he did really turn them from nothing to superstars

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:|

And turned fully capable players who could start for most squads in the top six into less than bench warmers.

What a load of shit.

Who from our bench would be starting for chelsea, man u, arsenal, spurs or man city then?

salifou and Osbourne. :lol: :winkold:

Luke Young most prominently springs to mind.

My guess is its just another ridiculous post to have a moan without actually using his brain.

Actually, it was just another excuse to take a dig at the ridiculous Luke Young/Cuellar situation. :lol:

But no noubt the big clubs will be in for him. Anyway I've done this to death...no need for it. :twisted:

yep i can see why you're done with it.

you make a ridiculous claim like

And then can't back it up.

Yet still said why I said it. Give it up it's over. 8)

So you said it because you think young is better than cuellar at RB? oh yeah makes perfect sense now.

shall we just put it on that big pile of stupid rants you often make on here?

Well you could, if it gave you some sense of personal satisfaction. :D . My point is that Luke Young went from being a certain starter for other teams, putting in top performances, lauded by top managers, including Capello, and recently he couldnt get any playing time at all(becoming a bench warmer, him as well as Newcastles player of the year) aside from at left back ( for about 8 minutes) because his place was taken by a CB who was crap at RB. As i said that's my last comment on the topic. Argue with yourself.

Daily Star says we're lining up a £15m "swoop" for Bentley & Jenas.

If we got our fullbacks, centre mid and strikers sorted AND we magically found lots of money :lol: .. then I wouldn't mind it, just to boost the quality of our squad.

Although.. I'd prefer Keane and O'Hara for £15m personally.

Two guys who can't hack it at Spurs...but are good enough for us. Jenas is bloody awful . Bentley hit and miss at best , no thanks to either of them.

Could have said that about Michael Dawson and Gareth Bale at the start of the season.

My point is that Luke Young went from being a certain starter for other teams, putting in top performances, lauded by top managers, including Capello, and recently he couldnt get any playing time at all(becoming a bench warmer, him as well as Newcastles player of the year) aside from at left back ( for about 8 minutes) because his place was taken by a CB who was crap at RB. As i said that's my last comment on the topic

Both points that could be debated yet have nothing to do with the stupid post you made. Unless you're suggesting luke young and beye are good enough to start for the 5 teams ahead of us?

Luke Young would start at both Manchester teams in my opinion. Sagna, Johnson, Ivanovic are better though.

If thats the case then I'm sure a bidding war is to start any time now between Ferguson and Mancini given Lukes known availability. Should ensure we get a very good fee for him.

Luke Young would start at both Manchester teams in my opinion. Sagna, Johnson, Ivanovic are better though.

If thats the case then I'm sure a bidding war is to start any time now between Ferguson and Mancini given Lukes known availability. Should ensure we get a very good fee for him.

:?

I didn't say they couldn't buy better. Infact Man City just signed a player called Jerome Boateng who can play Right back as well as centre back.

Man City also have Rafael who will be better, Brown when he is fit is just as good while Neville is a tiny little behind (due to age)....there'd be no point in spending money on Luke Young at his age when they have player who will be potentially better in next couple years and a couple of others who are close to that standards. Or they could buy someone better than all of them.

I'm just saying, in my opinion had Luke Young been in Man City, Tottenham, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man United's squad.

I think he would of played for Man United and Man City. Spurs is a tough one, I think him and Corluka are similar ability.

My point is that Luke Young went from being a certain starter for other teams, putting in top performances, lauded by top managers, including Capello, and recently he couldnt get any playing time at all(becoming a bench warmer, him as well as Newcastles player of the year) aside from at left back ( for about 8 minutes) because his place was taken by a CB who was crap at RB. As i said that's my last comment on the topic

Both points that could be debated yet have nothing to do with the stupid post you made. Unless you're suggesting luke young and beye are good enough to start for the 5 teams ahead of us?

Funny how certain people on the forum are allowed to post on posters posts like this, yet I constantly get warned if I make posts of similar ilk. Ahhhh....wheres the good old moderation when you need it....oh yes thats it, somewhere being biased. :D

BOF : Explained 'post on poster' by PM.

O'Shea>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Young.

He is a good player but not a Champions League calibre full back. I would have him ahead of Johnson for England

:lol:

**** that.

Your only saying that because he's Irish just like your location. Another player that looks good because he's playing around such talent.