Jez

Slightly ot, but former west ham wonder kid savio nserenko (signed in 2008 for £9million) has been arrested for faking his own kidnapping in an attempt to extort $23,000 FROM HIS OWN FAMILY. What a douche.

we take him back for 6 months, work really hard wih him play him properly give him his form and confidence back and he **** off again

no thanks

if we had a minimum buyout clause then id be a bit more tempted but if we want him id rather we just bought him

we take him back for 6 months, work really hard wih him play him properly give him his form and confidence back and he **** off again

no thanks

if we had a minimum buyout clause then id be a bit more tempted but if we want him id rather we just bought him

If it meant we moved away from the drop zone I wouldn't give a s**t where he went or what he did afterwards.

Norwich has signed former Rosenborg midfielder Alexander Tettey (26) from Rennes.

Will be a decent signing. When former Tippeligaen (Norwegian League) players like Somen Tschoy and Paul Scharner can make a living in the Premier League, I am sure that Tettey also have a chance.

Hmmm, looks like Tettey has done quite a lot better than I expected. The Norwich fans are raving about him and the team has been great after he started playing. A bit surprised actually, as Rosenborg really never missed him when he went to France, and after a good start in Rennes, he fell out of favor and did not play. Shows that the lack of success in one league does not have to mean something in another league.

I really like Beckham. He gets a lot of stick, but I'm certainly one of his fans. In my opinion, he's a great professional.

However, I really don't think a 37-year-old Beckham is what we need. Although he'd be good commercially and a great influence on the youngsters, if he actually played (which I'm sure he'd expect to, and his wages would also command this) then we'd be taking a step backwards on the pitch.