Jez

Rooney was a much better player with Ronaldo, so I think Fergie would be looking to keep both. Man Utd would need to find the cash, but I can't see them selling Rooney to bring in Ronaldo, it would see the end of Welbeck I'm sure, but if they are looking to bring Ronaldo back it'll be for a front 3 of Ronaldo, Rooney and RVP; there's enough versatility in those 3 to play a variety of styles, and have Hernandez as an impact sub.

I agree, I'm just not sure United could afford Ronaldo without selling Rooney. I reckon they'd much rather have the former at the club though, given the choice!

• Like 1

Newcastle still signing good players.

Ba to Chelsea is interesting.. letting Sturridge go and getting Ba in is very good business and if they get Falcao on top of that...

Interesting times for everyone but Villa fans :P.

Ba to chelsea, I called it weeks ago on here

Edited by Jimzk5

Debuchy's finally off to Newcastle. Good signing methinks, especially at €6m.

Apparently they're hoping to bring Douglas in next month, too. A few on here have said they'd like to see him at Villa.

think Debuchy is a very good signing, always been impressed by him. like us they desperately need a centre back as only Coloccini fit at moment

Debuchy is a quality player, they seem to have this French connection going on at the moment and getting players for more than reasonable price tags.

Also Diame to QPR sound very good to his agent and bank manager. I'd go if I were him, you only have one career, might as well exploit some stupid, filthy rich sod if you can.