Jez

Sturidge to Liverpool, having medical tomorrow. That leaves chelsea with Torres and the chance to recall lukaku. I wonder who abramovich will sign in jan.

Infact ill call it now, demba ba to chelsea.

With the lines uefa are taking on ffp, banning malaga from playing in europe I don't think chelsea are in a position to throw another £50million at a player, and as good as falcao is I dont think chelsea would be the right club for him. Ba, at £7million is a snip for someone that will get you 15 goals minimum

after redknapp had a go at players being on too much and not wanting to pull the owners pants down on spending too much

The article I read about that also contained the phrase "...Harry Redknapp's honesty..."

Laugh I nearly choked on my toast

Falcao wont go Chelsea in January, would be a backward step as Atletico have probably more chance to win league than Chelsea.

think for moment they will go for a squad player striker like maybe Demba Ba or as i said a few weeks ago maybe even Bent. Lukaku said he doesnt want to return until summer

Rooney was a much better player with Ronaldo, so I think Fergie would be looking to keep both. Man Utd would need to find the cash, but I can't see them selling Rooney to bring in Ronaldo, it would see the end of Welbeck I'm sure, but if they are looking to bring Ronaldo back it'll be for a front 3 of Ronaldo, Rooney and RVP; there's enough versatility in those 3 to play a variety of styles, and have Hernandez as an impact sub.

Edited by Qwpzxjor1