Jez

At the age of 29, with the cost of signing him and wages (he wanted 130k pw to join arsenal in the summer) id say its very unlikely we will see huntelaar ply his trade in the premier league.

Someone might have taken a punt on him on a Bosman, Liverpool and Arsenal have been heavily linked, but I think only on a Bosman because once a fee comes into the equation then he starts to look expensive. I rate Huntelaar though, he didnt have the best season at Milan but everywhere else he has played he has been prolific. I thought he was extremely unlucky to only last six months at Real Madrid, where he was **** over royally by red tape.

Aye. Maybe the fact that Gelsenkirchen is only an hours drive from his home town in the Netherlands is a factor too. He can live at home and commute to Schalke very easily.

surprisingly the sturridge deal is meant to be stalling because of wage demands and him wanting a % sell on

he pretty much sums up everything i hate about football, decent player, hugely inflated by the press because he's english, more interested in the £ than playing

i hope he **** rots at liverpool and then gets used as an example for youngsters coming through about how not to be such a dick

he pretty much sums up everything i hate about football, decent player, hugely inflated by the press because he's english, more interested in the £ than playing

not a fan of it too but dont blame sturridge, any footballer will do the same and only way this will stop is if clubs stop paying the high salaries. which they wont