Jez

I listened to Alan Davies' podcast yesterday and he said something I found quite interesting about Van Persie.

Said he'd hosted a Q&A session for the fans with Arsene Wenger last week and one of the fans asked Wenger about Van Persie.

Wenger said that RVP had come to him and said he wanted to leave and he wanted to go to Man Utd. Man City were interested and probably would have given more money but Van persie didn't want to go there and specifically wanted to go to United.

He also said United's opening offer was £11million

(I realise this isn't anythign significant, just thought it was mildly interesting)

i can see luis suarez signing a contract before jan, player shows a huge amount of loyalty, rodgers pulls off a miracle, more interested in the famous liverpool than big bad city and their mega bucks blah blah blah

no one will bat an eyelid at him sailing over £100k a week plus a huge signing bonus...

i wish i was a football agent :(

I think Liverpool will struggle to hold on to Suarez if they fail to qualify for the Champions League. I'd be very surprised to see him leave in January, but he isnt going to want to be at a mid table club forever, and these days a mid table club is one who consistently fails to qualify for the big cup.n

I know they're different types of player, but I can see Man City wanting Falcao more than Suárez. The former is surely the hottest property in Europe at the moment, and will be available in the summer, if not earlier, at the right price. Strong suggestions he'll be off across the city to Real though, apparently.

Raul.

Anyway I don't see him at Real Madrid.

At the time where Aguero announced he was going to leave Atletico there was apparently a handshake sort of thing between Florentino and Cerezo/ Gil Marin (General Manager of Atletico) where by Real Madrid wouldn't be able to sign any Atletico players I don't see it changing with Falcao.

Hugo Sanchez

Partial credit.

Apparently it's where Falcao wants to go. Still, it wouldn't surprise me to see him at City, or possibly Chelsea.

I think it'll be Chelsea when Abramovich finally loses patience with Torres.

Although whilst Torres isn't banging in the goals I must admit he links up well with the trio (Oscar, Mata and Hazard)

It's not really enough though for £50m. I mean, you could buy 2½ Zaha's for that.