Jez

Because Mr oneill decided to sell our right back to Fulham without getting a replacement first. I get quite annoyed when I think of the way Mon treated our club as a turnstyle wage machine for extremely shit footballers.

Veh true. Wasn't defending O'Neill at all.

The only thing NRC's leaving Villa Park gave me was joy - I couldn't wait to see the back of the useless oaf. He was shite.

I rate him as the worst of O'Neills purchases as he cost a considerable amount and never showed anything for it. Even Curtis Davies had periods where he actually looked like he was or perhaps even might be worth the money. On reflection NRC never did. The others cost far smaller amounts and came with very different expectations - NRC came on pretty big money for what he was, was expected to be a big player for us in the long term. And he wasn't. He was a useless footballer with nothing but his physique.

That he also bought an absolutely hideous attitude with it (he's clearly a **** clearing in the woods with an ego the size of Iceland) just bumps him further up the list of shite of O'Neill bought for me. He got a pathetically easy ride off our fans simply because he ran about a lot, but the actual total of that running about like a hyperactive toddler was little. He couldn't pass a ball to save his life. He had no brain. His technique was laughable. He only got such high tackling stats because he constantly gave the ball away, his second touch was forever a tackle as the ball bobbled off him whenever it came near him, and then he'd pull that daft mardy face like it was someone elses fault.

I don't think I've ever disliked a player in our colours like I hated Reo-Coker. His current employers are testament to his standard as a player.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one :D You clearly have a strong issue with NRC as a person which in my opinion is couding your opinion of him as a player. He wasn't that bad. As I said before, made captain by 2 managers, always put in a shift which made him popular with a lot of the supporters so his attitude can't have been that poor. He was obviously badly advised by his agent when it came to contract negotiations.

In a straight comparison between him and Davies I'd say Curt was easily the worst of the 2 signings. Cost more, delivered less and was often a liability infront of his own goal which can't really be said for Nige.

To try and get the thread back on topic.... I wonder who Jose will sign when he takes over at Man City :D

Nah, Ronaldo won't go back to Man U. I can see him going to PSG, or either of the Milan clubs.

Or how about this for a dark horse- The New York Cosmos, when they get up and running. He'd be their new Pele.

Or how about this for a dark horse- The New York Cosmos, when they get up and running. He'd be their new Pele.

Nah, not until he's well into his 30's. He doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who 'go's back' either. I think he likes new challenges and would consider MU as 'done'. He'll either go to one of the Milan clubs or P$G imo.

Manure don't have that kind of money, can't see it personally.

Of course they do, its just whether they decide to spend it. They could also offload Rooney to raise funds if needed. There's plenty of people who would pay £50m+ for him.

Of course they do, its just whether they decide to spend it. They could also offload Rooney to raise funds if needed. There's plenty of people who would pay £50m+ for him.

Really? I can't see any team paying more than £30m for him and even that would be at a push

Craig levein sacked, can't blame the sfa, scotland have the best squad they have had for 15 years, a decent whack play in the prem , should do better than losing to Serbia and Wales

Levein has done a poor job but dont think the squad is that great. Fletchers(1 isnt fit and other just came back from retirement), Adam, Bannan, McGregor etc are decent but Serbia and Walesare much stronger teams on paper. Come on they still play HUtton as regular.

think Smith returning or Strachan are big enough for the job maybe even Eck

Levein has done a poor job but dont think the squad is that great. Fletchers(1 isnt fit and other just came back from retirement), Adam, Bannan, McGregor etc are decent but Serbia and Walesare much stronger teams on paper. Come on they still play HUtton as regular.

think Smith returning or Strachan are big enough for the job maybe even Eck

Wouldn't be surprised if eck does get it... Be a shame as then we are defo stuck with Hutton