Jez

I don't think Rafa is there to win the popular vote. He is there to "clean up" the team so a new manager can come in and build something new.

The Chelsea fans have already showed that they hate him. Took 16 minutes today into the match before the Rafa Out posters were shown...

I don't think Rafa is there to win the popular vote. He is there to "clean up" the team so a new manager can come in and build something new.

The Chelsea fans have already showed that they hate him. Took 16 minutes today into the match before the Rafa Out posters were shown...

Oh quite true. Uncle Abra probably saw that Di Matteo is unable to deal with the players with big egos. Rafa will probably hope that he gets extension but can't see that happening.

Apparently the 16 minute thing was pre planned... It's the number di Matteo used to wear

Rafa has apparently said that Cole is out the door this summer along with Lampard.

It's not really surprising. Ashley Cole's mum all but confirmed he is on his way to his old mate Calo Ancelotti & PSG this summer with her comments on Facebook a couple of weeks ago.

Benitez doesn't deserve that type of treatment. I don't think Di Matteo should have gotten the axe but the fans should at least try backing Benitez. He is a really good manager. He will get Torres scoring again just watch.

• 4 weeks later...

is he really, considering they already had him and released him. He has looked promising in games ive seen but Scott Sinclair tore up the Championship 2 years ago from a similar posiiton and has looked average in the Premier League

surprised by ince, seen him interviewed and he came across as if he didnt have a very positive opinion of liverpool without managing to sound bitter about not breaking there (he actually came across really well) spoke about the importance of playing every week rather than earning good money so unless rodgers has sweet talked him in to it im struggling to believe it

Liverpool fans will talk about the sell on clause they had on Ince meaning they get a discount, but they do look pretty **** stupid letting a player leave for free then buying him back for millions 18 months later.