Zlatan Ibrahimovic

mikeyp102

Would he cut the mustard in the prem?  

195 members have voted

1. 1. Would he cut the mustard in the prem?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

On 25/03/2018 at 11:35, VillaChris said:

Had forgot all about him last few months. Looks like the injury has killed off his career at the very top level which is why Man. United let him go now and not in May. Also think that's why he'd struggle to make an impact in the world cup.

It's been many a year since the World Cup could be classed as the very top level. Suspect he'd do just fine in Russia if he goes.

I actually enjoy this guys ego. It's quite endearing and doesn't harm anyone, justs exudes self belief and confidence.

What a player he has been too. Not many manage to make the impact he has in as many teams and leagues.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tegis said:

Eat my goal?

He started on the bench so that was  only about five minutes into his debut, LA Galaxy were 0-3 down at one point, and of course, Zlatan being Zlatan he had to pop up with the 90th minute winner too. 

Edited by The_Rev

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

I don't know, he hasn't quite hit the heights of Bradley Wright-Phillips.

I checked his stats. Yaysus! He's scored a ****-ton :o

On 3/31/2018 at 20:32, Zatman said:

Great drama but some awful goalkeeping

Pretty much what I say to myself anytime I watch a match here. Unless it's the playoffs, (where the standard seems to improve somewhat). There are some goals I see where the defending or goalkeeping is like Sunday league.

Â