Zlatan Ibrahimovic

mikeyp102

Would he cut the mustard in the prem?  

195 members have voted

1. 1. Would he cut the mustard in the prem?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Just attention seeking at this stage to stay in limelight. at tge World Cup he was on every ad in Sweden. Before it he was begging for a call up and Sweden did much better without him

His day is gone nobody cares about Zlatan anymore

He didn't, he just used it as a PR opportunity.

He made it very clear to everyone involved he was done with the national side.

The manager knew it, the players knew it and most of the media knew it. But he sells papers (and other stuff :D so they let him do his thing.

4 hours ago, sne said:

He didn't, he just used it as a PR opportunity.

He made it very clear to everyone involved he was done with the national side.

Thats the point he just wants attention. A parody these days

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Thats the point he just wants attention. A parody these days

Well he is his brand, that's how he and his companies makes money.

The betting company he is part owner in wants him to get as much exposure as possible, them same with his clothes brand and any other company he is attached to like Volvo or a thousand other brands it seems.

It's the same as Beckham or the Kardashians :D 

Just stumbled on this thread and my first unread post was on page 1111 and 12 are quite interesting to read today. Little did we know. :)

I can't stand Zlatan. Brilliant player, horrible person. I keep wondering if I'd liked him more if he had another agent. Even if he does everything for marketing himself it's a bad way to do it. Beckham doesn't need to do these things for his own marketing.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Another hattrick tonight and another new record for him as he becomes the highest scoring player in a single season for LA Galaxy.

Currently on 26 goals in 25 games this season. Previous club record was 24 goals in a season.

Guy turns 38 in 2 weeks.

8 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I wish it were a possibility but yeah, no chance.

Even thou he's been playing in an amateur league for a couple of seasons now he'd certainly add leadership, attitude and a desperate will to win at all times, at everything.

But I imagine he'll move to wherever his family want's to live and where it suits his business interests.

So probably not Birmingham no.

Milano, Paris or a shock return to Malmö

Edit: Malmö highly unlikely since they missed the CL and play too many games against teams who play on plastic in the Allsvenskan.

Edited by sne

• 3 weeks later...

Goal #30 of the season for Ibra. (in 29 games)

Failed to win the scoring title thou as Carlos Vela scored a hattrick on the closing day and finished on 34 goals in 31 games.

Still, not bad for a 38 y.o

21 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

He would improve Man United massively.

Didn't Teddy Sheringham play at the top level till he was 41 or something?

Just went on his Wikipedia all ready to come back with a "depends if you call x appearances off the bench for West Ham playing at the top level" and was shocked to see in his 3 years there he played 76 league games and scored at a rate of about 1 in 3.

Admitedly most of those goals were in the Championship, but 26 and 17 PL appearances in 2 seasons between 39 and 41 isn't bad at all!

Â