General Chat

Stevo985

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

I've been going kiddie crisps nuts in lockdown. 

I've had multipacks of French Fries, Square crisps, Ringos, Snaps, Quavers and Hoola Hoops in recent weeks. 

Due to an Asda 3 for 2 offer I've currently got 3 multi packs of Worcester Sauce flavour French Fries in the cupboard which I am so happy about. 

I can't say how disappointed I am when the Mrs has done some shopping and come back with a standard Walkers multipack. 

My crisp cupboard currently contains 

2x multipacks of Discos (variety)

1x multipack of Ringos (salt and vinegar)

1x multipack of Hula Hoops (ready salted)

1x multipack of Frisps (variety)

1x multipack of Wheat Crunchies (bacon)

• Like 1

There was a piece just now on ITV news about Prince William having a video call with some Arsenal players about mental health. At the end of the call he said “Pierre [Aubameyang], I hope to see you playing for Aston Villa next season”. They all piss themselves laughing 😐

Holy sh*t, you Brits like to add flavors to basic stuff don't you.   We typically have 3-4 standard flavors of a given type of chip (crisp to those of you who call a soggy potato wedge a chip) and that's it.   Between all your crisp varieties  and making your beer taste like candy and desserts, I have to conclude you don't like the taste of potatoes and beer.

4 minutes ago, il_serpente said:

Holy sh*t, you Brits like to add flavors to basic stuff don't you.   We typically have 3-4 standard flavors of a given type of chip (crisp to those of you who call a soggy potato wedge a chip) and that's it.   Between all your crisp varieties  and making your beer taste like candy and desserts, I have to conclude you don't like the taste of potatoes and beer.

Oh. Ooohhh. Do not take @Xela beer perversions as indicative of Britain. That boys a wrong un. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, il_serpente said:

I actually feel sad for you that you have never tasted a pack of Spicy Tomato  flavour Snaps.  That's a crime against humanity that is. 

SLC003.jpg

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, il_serpente said:

We appreciate a multitude of flavours.

The American tongue only has 4 tastebuds, each the size of a quarter.  One for salt, one for trans-fats, one for sugar, and one for crap beer.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

We appreciate a multitude of flavours.

The American tongue only has 4 tastebuds, each the size of a quarter.  One for salt, one for trans-fats, one for sugar, and one for crap beer.

We give that to Trump supporters and keep the good stuff for ourselves.   And by good stuff I don't mean stuff that tastes like peanut butter and marshmallows, by the way.

And attributing the tastes of the stereotypcal worst of the US to the rest of us (some of whom are refined enough to support Villa and join Villa Talk, after all 🙂) is akin to us judging your tastes based on what bluenoses eat and drink.  I based my conclusions on your own words on this forum!   (well, mostly on @Xela's words).

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

**** hell, I'm done for the night...

Spent 3 hours on the phone to my best mates missus cuz she has found out that he's been seeing prostitutes for the last 2 years and he's spent £3k of their kids savings on it

I get off the phone to her and almost immediately another mate phones me up asking for help cuz he's fell off the wagon and shoved a load of coke up his nose 

I'm just about to sit down and enjoy my (now cold) curry and I hear a **** load of noise outside, I have a look and there is 6 lads kicking **** out of each other...I just closed the curtains and turned the telly up.

**** me, this night has been surreal, all I wanted to do was have a couple of cans and a curry, seems like everyone I know is imploding and coming to me for **** advice...

My advice to them all was obviously the same, just **** volley them in the jaw and have done with it

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

21 hours ago, il_serpente said:

I won't comment on the beer, but I've been to the states a few times and potato chip flavours are not something you're in short supply of!

Whenever I go to the states I do find that there aren't a huge amount of flavours but also they don't do small individual packets.  Also they don't really go in for packaged sandwiches like we have over here.  Makes me wonder what they have for lunch over there.

On 12/06/2020 at 15:00, sidcow said:

Due to an Asda 3 for 2 offer I've currently got 3 multi packs of Worcester Sauce flavour French Fries in the cupboard which I am so happy about.

God tier crisp selection, congratulations.

200.gif

• Like 1

I am going to swim against the tide here. It may result in a warning, it may get a ban. I have to say it. 
The thing americans do way way better than us is chocolate. I love american chocolate and sweets. Considerably better than anything from here. 

Edited by Seat68

2 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I am going to swim against the tide here. It may result in a warning, it may get a ban. I have to say it. 
The thing americans do way way better than is is chocolate. I love american chocolate and sweets. Considerably better than anything From here. 

@Seat68 !! @Seat68 !! @Seat68 !!

Dirty Blandy has hacked your account mate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Â