General Chat

Stevo985

6 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I am going to swim against the tide here. It may result in a warning, it may get a ban. I have to say it. 
The thing americans do way way better than is is chocolate. I love american chocolate and sweets. Considerably better than anything From here. 

you are insane brad pitt GIF

• Haha 2

Hersheys tastes like baby sick has been mixed with dog shit and compressed into a chocolate bar. 

And Americans have destroyed, literally destroyed everything about Dairy Milk.  It actually makes me physically angry. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I am going to swim against the tide here. It may result in a warning, it may get a ban. I have to say it. 
The thing americans do way way better than is is chocolate. I love american chocolate and sweets. Considerably better than anything From here. 

200.gif

• Like 1

There's good American chocolate. I thinm mass produced cheap chocolate is just shit. American shit chocolate is particularly shit, but I think Cadbury, Nestle and Galaxy chocolate is cheap, oily shit as well. It's Hotel Chocolat or nothing!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

The thing americans do way way better than us is chocolate. I love american chocolate and sweets. Considerably better than anything from here. 

kyle broflovski GIF by South Park

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Holy mother of God, apocalyptic weather has just hit Solihull. The wind whipped up so suddenly and so badly I thought a tornado was going to hit.  Now the rain is biblical with thunder and lightning. 

10 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Holy mother of God, apocalyptic weather has just hit Solihull. The wind whipped up so suddenly and so badly I thought a tornado was going to hit.  Now the rain is biblical with thunder and lightning. 

Has there been a gay marriage recently ?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Thunder in Four Oaks but no rain as of yet. 

Â