General Chat

Stevo985

3 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I haven't been able to get a hula hoop on my sausage fingers since I was about 9. I still try every time though.

I think ill find some hula hoops and give them to my son, to see what he does. Haven't done a good social experiment for a while.

Edited by AVFC_Hitz

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

Brannigan's beef & english mustard are the best, but it has to be one of the packs which has been dusted more than regular bags to get maximum nose burn. 

I haven't had a packet since I moved house 4 years ago, but I still keep an eye out in local stores.. alas.. I feel as though I shall never again taste them :( :(  

I like those jalapeno max strong crisps, they're the only "hot" crisp which is actually thing like hot.

Beef monster munch are good

Doritos (if dusted to excess) are good

Beef hula hoops are good

McCoys are decent 

Roysters Beef are excellent

Chicken flavoured crisps are always good

Chicken and thyme sensations are amazing too. 

The hot chicken wings max strong crisps are the best crisps I've ever eaten.  They're the only crisps the words removed at Sainsburys don't include in the meal deal.  Other than that it's salt n vinegar all the way and the more they taste like pure acid the better.

1 hour ago, GarethRDR said:

Perhaps one for the gastronomic perversions thread, I once knew someone who would eat hula hoops by chewing one up in their mouth, spitting the mulch back out into the middle of a fresh hula hoop then eating them together.  They claimed the texture clash improved the experience.  Out of morbid curiosity, I tried it once.  I wouldn't recommend it.

This is **** disgusting. 

1 hour ago, GarethRDR said:

Perhaps one for the gastronomic perversions thread, I once knew someone who would eat hula hoops by chewing one up in their mouth, spitting the mulch back out into the middle of a fresh hula hoop then eating them together.  They claimed the texture clash improved the experience.  Out of morbid curiosity, I tried it once.  I wouldn't recommend it.

Imagine if it was really nice though? Pain in the arse for you, going round theirs trying to get them to make you some more.

40 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Surely everyone puts hula hoops on each finger and bites them off individually.

This is the way.

Though like Paddy says, there's noooo way my current finger-size is conducive to such behaviour [ken.gif]. Maybe that's how the "Big Hoops" offshoot came about?  Crisp-consumption-habit nostalgia.

23 minutes ago, Mozzavfc said:
It's time to end all ties with the Americans after this

This might actually be the hill the whole nation could unite to die on.  Chlorinated chicken?  Refusal to extradite murdering "diplomats"?  Emergence of the 4th Reich?  Could give a hoot about all that but by Christ they stuck a cuppa in the microwave...

Yes Its War GIF | Gfycat

Edited by GarethRDR
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, villa4europe said:

what you want are these salt & vinegar - 

Image result for salt and vinegar walkers max

they'll take the lining of your mouth off, if you're going for a meal deal and don't take the walkers max then questions should be asked, the paprika ones are awesome (and im not sure why paprika aren't a  bigger flavour in the UK, they're everywhere in Europe, they're the main flavour in Germany)

I'd put these in as a rival. 

LN_422416_BP_11.jpg

If we're talking standard Walkers flavours then its Worcester Sauce, Prawn Cocktail and Salt and Vinegar at the top. As well as these rare beasts...

51QrkUDR-5L._AC_SY400_.jpg

If we've going extravagant then these

119411_orig.jpg

I like crisps, pretty much any flavour or make. But there are rules, people.

For example, prawn cocktail go with a tuna sandwich, or prawn sarny.

Cheese & onion go with a cheese based sarny. S&V are permissible here, too.

Beef varieties go with Beef or Corned beef sarnies. S&V or Worcester sauce or Chilli are acceptable alternatives.

Chicken Crisps with chicken sandwiches.

Ready Salted are fine with any sandwich.

But don't go doing all that deviant mixing of flavours, or there will be trouble.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, blandy said:

I like crisps, pretty much any flavour or make. But there are rules, people.

For example, prawn cocktail go with a tuna sandwich, or prawn sarny.

Cheese & onion go with a cheese based sarny. S&V are permissible here, too.

Beef varieties go with Beef or Corned beef sarnies. S&V or Worcester sauce or Chilli are acceptable alternatives.

Chicken Crisps with chicken sandwiches.

Ready Salted are fine with any sandwich.

But don't go doing all that deviant mixing of flavours, or there will be trouble.

Chicken sandwich today with salt and vinegar crisps. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Just now, Xela said:

Can someone help Mike get some bigger Kenneth pictures. Can't quite see them. 

As I'm posting from a phone, they all look fine. 

10 minutes ago, Xela said:

I'd put these in as a rival. 

LN_422416_BP_11.jpg

Nah see as a previous crisp conosiuer for me McCoy's are too hard, they're not as bad as the walkers double ridge but the softer max are better than McCoy's 

Â