General Chat

Stevo985

11 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

'Shirtless Florida man rides motorcycle down highway while lying on his back' for 22nd August.  Does this work with all states or just Florida for some reason?

It's Florida.

I'm quite happy with global warming so that swamp dump sinks.

• Like 1

Florida Man, 62, Strips, Performs "Strange Dance" At McDonald's. Then Tries To Impregnate A Railing.

June 17th

Investigators say that John Morgan was arrested Sunday after his impromptu 7:30 PM performance at the restaurant in Collier County. Charged with trespassing, the homeless Morgan was booked into the county jail on the misdemeanor count. He is scheduled for arraignment on July 3.

Sheriff’s deputies were dispatched to the McDonald’s due to a report of “Male taking clothes off doing a strange dance, subject possibly on drugs.” A 911 caller also reported that “it looked as though the male was trying to have relations with a railing.”

When cops arrived at the restaurant, they encountered Morgan, a regular guest at the county jail who had “been trespassed from this McDonald’s for a previous disturbance he had caused.” 

Picture above, Morgan, who performed his dance near the McDonald’s front door, has a long rap sheet, with collars for battery; disturbing the peace; trespass; carrying an open container; and disorderly intoxication.

johnmorgan19xxd.jpg

Looks like a nice chap.

• Haha 1

On 17/06/2020 at 09:56, PieFacE said:

I am one of the people who can't function properly. My brain doesn't start until about midday. Mornings suck. If I didn't have to get up to work each morning, I'd naturally wake up around 11am and go to bed at 4 or 5am. That's my natural bodyclock. Dunno why tho! 

My gf loves the mornings and it annoys the **** out of me 😂

Opposite for me. I get the majority of my work done before 10am. As the day progresses I get less effective! Once i've had my lunch then its game over!

• Like 1

On 17/06/2020 at 03:27, Paddywhack said:

Three times I've been listening to a boring conference call at work, my mind has wondered and I've gone to 'pause' the call on my earphones like I would when listening to a podcast, meaning I accidentally hang up instead.

It wouldn't be so bad but it means everyone on the conference hears "Paddywhack....has left the call".

Is this going to be the new "Elvis has left the building"?

February 7:

Missing Florida man says he wants to heal, kill people

Florida man shows off dance moves during field sobriety test

Google thinks I live in Florida, apparently.

Edited by il_serpente
spelling
  • Like 1

There’s just been an accident at the junction across the street.

Nothing horrendous, three cars have had bumper bumps.

The guy in car No2 has very strong opinions on exactly what happened and who is to blame. Driver 1 is an idiot because he broke far too sharply so it was impossible not to hit him, that bit of the accident is clearly Driver 1’s fault.

Driver 3 is obviously responsible for going in to the back of driver 2, she clearly wasn’t paying attention and could have stopped if she’d left enough space. That bit of the accident is clearly Driver 3’s fault.

4 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

The guy in car No2 has very strong opinions on exactly what happened and who is to blame. Driver 1 is an idiot because he broke far too sharply so it was impossible not to hit him, that bit of the accident is clearly Driver 1’s fault.

Driver 3 is obviously responsible for going in to the back of driver 2, she clearly wasn’t paying attention and could have stopped if she’d left enough space. That bit of the accident is clearly Driver 3’s fault.

Clearly an idiot then because unless anyone has a dashcam its all driver 3's fault anyway

Just now, bickster said:

Clearly an idiot then because unless anyone has a dashcam its all driver 3's fault anyway

Whereas once upon a time I’d have fertively watched from behind the nets, I stood on the door and enjoyed the show.

Police involved eventually to calm middle guy down. Then because of the backup of traffic some kids car broke down and needed a bump start.

Absolute scenes, loved it.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Whereas once upon a time I’d have fertively watched from behind the nets, I stood on the door and enjoyed the show.

Police involved eventually to calm middle guy down. Then because of the backup of traffic some kids car broke down and needed a bump start.

Absolute scenes, loved it.

You probably go to strangers' funerals, too, I bet!

Oh, and *furtively

:trollface:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I thought it was always the fault of the driver behind in a rear end collision? If driver 2 was not able to stop in time behind driver 1 they were driving too close. 

9 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

I thought it was always the fault of the driver behind in a rear end collision? If driver 2 was not able to stop in time behind driver 1 they were driving too close. 

from the 4 accidents I've had, in which I've always been driver 1, that's been the case

in the last one I had on the motorway driver 2 made a claim vs driver 3 that they had pushed them in to me

15 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

I didn’t see the actual accident.

But my understanding is that if you go in to the back of someone, it’s a 99.99% probability that it was your fault.

The 0.01% covers the old lady that once reversed in to me when a set of traffic lights went green, and as the panda says, someone pushing you in to the guy in front. Which was my excuse in that cottaging misunderstanding.

• Haha 3

Â