General Chat

Stevo985

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

The hot chicken wings max strong crisps are the best crisps I've ever eaten.

Up there with the best but Guiness crisps are still top of the pile for me

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Its really normal size on a phone. (She cried)

Not on my phone. But then I do have max zoom on my phone since my eyesight started going. 

59 minutes ago, blandy said:

Beef varieties

Reminded me that there was a girl at school we used to call beef and onion, not a clue who or why but someone crushed up a pack of beef and onion crisps in to close to powder and then emptied it on her head and in to her hair, she was know as beef for close to 10 years, she wasn't the obvious bullying poor girl target either she was one of the popular girls, maybe even done as a stupid school boy crush treat em mean type thing, she even had her own beef and onion crisps jingle that people used to sing at her

Walkers have knocked the flavour on the head - but no doubt wheel it out as a special flavour in the taste of Britain range or some other such guff promotion that's an absolute con 

5 hours ago, Mozzavfc said:

It's time to end all ties with the Americans after this

Don't paint us all with the same brush.   Most of us know you're supposed to use hot water from the tap!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, blandy said:

I like crisps, pretty much any flavour or make. But there are rules, people.

For example, prawn cocktail go with a tuna sandwich, or prawn sarny.

Cheese & onion go with a cheese based sarny. S&V are permissible here, too.

Beef varieties go with Beef or Corned beef sarnies. S&V or Worcester sauce or Chilli are acceptable alternatives.

Chicken Crisps with chicken sandwiches.

Ready Salted are fine with any sandwich.

But don't go doing all that deviant mixing of flavours, or there will be trouble.

Best thing ive read in a while  😂

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bickster said:

Hilarious fisticuffs outside our office today. The short version is the local black traffic warden is about to ticket the brand new white X6 belonging to the Asian family who live by the office. It's usually parked up in the back alley but space is tight, so they'd pulled it down to where it was wider to load it, the hatchback was up and they were loading the vehicle.

The asian man the drivers the car alongside the traffic warden, says something and the warden goes ballistic, runs alongside the car and absoluely lamps the Asian man, the car stops and the Asian man gets out, theres a bit of a conversation and a stand off and then it all goes a bit Kung-Fu. Asian Man jumps in wih a Thai Boxing Kick, Traffic Warden returns with an absolute belter of a punch and absolutely floors the Asian man, thats it then WWIII has just broke out, about 8 more family members run out and the traffic warden tries to retreat except they stop him from doing so until the police arrive

Best thing is... we literally have a CCTV camera pointing right at it. We spend a good part of the afternoon watching it on repeat.

Come on you gotta share it bicks ! 

10 hours ago, choffer said:

Like you don’t already know ;)

B9D53DDB-A7C0-4D03-A496-DFAD723D12E1.png

Have a like for a Bare Bears image ... the best children’s TV cartoon by about a zillion miles 

I like to keep it simple with crisps.

Ready salted or sea salt and black pepper would be my go to.

I do like salt and vinegar too (frisps and discos are the best)

Honourable mention for flame grilled steak McCoy’s.

1am and my mate has just called me to see if he can crash round here because he has split with his missus, it must be serious cuz they've got a kid together and always seemed like they were rock solid.

I suppose you never know what goes on behind closed doors do ya.

I've gotta be up for work at 7am at the latest so I hope I ain't gunna have to sit up all night when he does finally land here.

Currently watching the police press briefing on the Olof Palme assassination. It's wow!, Just WOW!

I do love myself a good conspiracy theory and this has been an ongoing one for 34 years. But my god, this was supposed to present evidence, a murder weapon, DNA, witness information or at least something.

But they have nothing, nothing at all. And still they are closing the case and are presenting a murderer in Stig Engström (Skandiamannen) who's been dead for 20 years. And who was a attention whore who just wanted to be important and lied about having been a witness.

They are providing nothing concrete on him, they have circumstantial "evidence" at best and no new information presented. All they have done is change the clock around a bit so that his timeline suits better with the timeline they want to present :D 

The whole thing is actually jaw dropping. Will be very interesting to see where this goes. They are closing the investigation but I imagine most people, even the private investigators will not accept this.

Honestly this just screams of a cover up, no idea for whom and why but had Stig Engström been alive he would have walked even before this went to trial.

Honestly if you find information on this in English read up on it, it's better than fiction.

They guy leading the investigation was appointed 3 years ago, it's pretty obvious that he was tasked to close the investigation. And this was the simplest way to do so. Either they know who did it but want to cover it up, or more likely they have no idea but can no longer afford to keep this massive and extremely expensive investigation running. 

Edited by sne
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, sne said:

Currently watching the police press briefing on the Olof Palme assassination. It's wow!, Just WOW!

I do love myself a good conspiracy theory and this has been an ongoing one for 34 years. But my god, this was supposed to present evidence, a murder weapon, DNA, witness information or at least something.

But they have nothing, nothing at all. And still they are closing the case and are presenting a murderer in Stig Engström (Skandiamannen) who's been dead for 20 years. And who was a attention whore who just wanted to be important and lied about having been a witness.

They are providing nothing concrete on him, they have circumstantial "evidence" at best and no new information presented. All they have done is change the clock around a bit so that his timeline suits better with the timeline they want to present :D 

The whole thing is actually jaw dropping. Will be very interesting to see where this goes. They are closing the investigation but I imagine most people, even the private investigators will not accept this.

Honestly this just screams of a cover up, no idea for whom and why but had Stig Engström been alive he would have walked even before this went to trial.

Honestly if you find information on this in English read up on it, it's better than fiction.

They guy leading the investigation was appointed 3 years ago, it's pretty obvious that he was tasked to close the investigation. And this was the simplest way to do so. Either they know who did it but want to cover it up, or more likely they have no idea but can no longer afford to keep this massive and extremely expensive investigation running. 

Its had a mention on the BBC website today. 

20 minutes ago, sne said:

I'm gonna wait for the movie, I hope Noomi Rapace is in it

No one is buying it :D 

Not the journalists, not the law experts, not the criminal professors, not the public and even the ones who have been pushing for this particular solution to the case are hesitant since they presented no evidence at all.

All they did was presenting a case where they could not be certain that it wasn't Stig Engström.

To be continued. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

I'm gonna wait for the movie, I hope Noomi Rapace is in it

I first heard of Palme from the Stieg Larsson Millenium books so she's at least been in a film that mentions it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sne said:

We are making a mess of a lot of things right now it seems. I just got told a story about a 80-year old man(diabetic) who has avoided people all spring. Last week he had to visit Sahlgrenska in Gothenburg and now he has Covid-19.

• Sad 1

Â