Match Thread: Arsenal v Villa

limpid

Amazing it's still 0-0 really. Could go either way. Hopefully we don't have our usually slow start after half time because if we do it will be punished. 

Get them fired up Emery!

Just now, fightoffyour said:

Why even stop the play for a ball to the face? That’s not a head injury. And then give the ball to arsenal when we were in possession on the edge of the box, what the actual ****?

The face is on the head

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, fightoffyour said:

Why even stop the play for a ball to the face? That’s not a head injury. And then give the ball to arsenal when we were in possession on the edge of the box, what the actual ****?

The face is on the head.

• Haha 3

Good game 

Their passing between the lines is brilliant, like a quicker more aggressive man city, Odegaard is some player

But we can counter... Just need someone slightly quicker than zaniolo and more confident than diaby, it's on for us, bailey could be massive 

Not bad so far.

As known Arsenal are an extremely good side, strong in possession, powerful and can whip in a wicked corner. When they struggle it's due to a lack of a goal scorer, today this has shown to be the case as we've rode our luck at times. 

Carlos has been excellent, he was MOTM in the home game and has continued on from there.

Rogers particularly and Zaniolo at times have done well on the transition. 

Pau, Digne and Konsa are struggling but it's difficult out there. 

I think we will eventually concede probably a set piece but very happy to be 0-0 at half time.

Just now, AshVilla said:

I'd have gladly taken a point before the game started.

I'd still gladly take a point.  For all Arsenal's possession we can probably say we're unfortunate not to be 1-0 up from Watkins shot.  Massively unlucky with that.