bannedfromHandV

Another test for this wonderful team. Can we perform under the pressure of going top of the league? 

Previous teams would have choked or labored to a very uneasy 1-0 win against a low block team.

In a dream world we get an early goal and can really put on a performance (and help the goal difference) for the world that will be watching as it’s the only game on at that time. 

I hope we score eight goals for the first time in a Premier League game, I have a feeling we're due a big win.

But after having been on the run we've been on at Villa Park, it would feel like one of those 'typical' things, not just for us, but in football in general,  if a team like Sheffield United of all teams were the ones to end our run, a team you would least expect to, we can't be complacement like Omar was in the Korean owned convience store before tragically having his life ended by Kenard of all people.

As long as we go into the game with the same attitude as we did against Arsenal and Man City we should be okay, anything less, and we could make things difficult for ourselves, and risk being our own worst enemy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As a long suffering fan these are the type of games you usually dread. Playing at home with a lot at stake against a very poor team who will be happy to try to defend a 0-0. However with Emery I couldn't be more confident (and it helps that Sheffield United are so bad).

5-0 Villa. 

Diaby, Mcginniesta, Luiz, Tielemens and Oliver Watkins with the goals.