bannedfromHandV

What chance - with the run we’re on currently in the league, after beating two of the best teams in the country, on a 15 game winning run at home - we lose to bottom of the bloody table?

Wilder’s had our number a bit in past meetings, though none of those involved Emery.

Fingers crossed we don’t just turn up and think we’ve won before a ball’s kicked because it won’t be that easy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

What chance - with the run we’re on currently in the league, after beating two of the best teams in the country, on a 15 game winning run at home - we lose to bottom of the bloody table?

Wilder’s had our number a bit in past meetings, though none of those involved Emery.

Fingers crossed we don’t just turn up and think we’ve won before a ball’s kicked because it won’t be that easy.

I want to see us smash these into the Villa Park turf.

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Absolutely this - potential banana skin and Sheffield will make it difficult for us and fight for everything. We need to be as professional and switched on and up for it as we were against Man City for example.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ChicagoVillan1983 said:

Digne all day. Despite the goal I thought Moreno's football brain was nowhere near where it was before he went out injured. 

Yeah im going for this too but i think emery will stick with moreno

Early goal and we cruise this just like all the other home games we've won very convincingly in 2023.

Sheffield will be harder to break down with Wilder back but they are very very limited going forward, think they've been playing Cam as a LW recently so his main role will be tracking back and trying to nullify Bailey and probably Cash back at RB.

Feels a solid 2-0 to me, maybe more.

34 minutes ago, maqroll said:

A chance to go top of the league on the  Friday night of Christmas weekend. And a chance to stay top if ARS-LIV draw...VP will be rocking!

It needs to be, might need to get the boys over the line again and suck the ball in if it's 0-0 or something going into the final stages...