bannedfromHandV

They shipped five against Burnley and Arsenal and eight against Newcastle.

The city and arsenal performances were statements for us and I want another one here by utterly demolishing them, taking zero pity.

They seem to have stopped leaking too many goals in recent weeks: time for us to change that and put them back into the Stone Age.

37 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

They shipped five against Burnley and Arsenal and eight against Newcastle.

The city and arsenal performances were statements for us and I want another one here by utterly demolishing them, taking zero pity.

They seem to have stopped leaking too many goals in recent weeks: time for us to change that and put them back into the Stone Age

Those were not under wilder though.  I won't take anything for granted 

• Like 2

Trying to name our players from the numbers there...Luiz 6 then as he is now as is McGinn at 7. Hourihane at 14, no idea who is 18. Was Konsa 15 in those times? Mings 40?

Actually 18 would be Targett and El-mohamady is in there aswell.

Quite cool that game was three and a half years ago yet we still have some survivors from it and just feels a whole different universe in what we've become.

Edited by VillaChris

Going top of the league to start Christmas weekend would be incredibly satisfying. 

Remaining in first on Christmas day would make me consider Christianity as an actual permanent lifestyle.

✝️ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

What chance - with the run we’re on currently in the league, after beating two of the best teams in the country, on a 15 game winning run at home - we lose to bottom of the bloody table?

i said this exact thing to my missus.......😆

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Trying to name our players from the numbers there...Luiz 6 then as he is now as is McGinn at 7. Hourihane at 14, no idea who is 18. Was Konsa 15 in those times? Mings 40?

Actually 18 would be Targett and El-mohamady is in there aswell.

Quite cool that game was three and a half years ago yet we still have some survivors from it and just feels a whole different universe in what we've become.

18 is Targett i think?

15 looks like Konsa, Mings was 40.

Davis is clearly the post.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Those were not under wilder though.  I won't take anything for granted 

ye, they have been a very different team under WIlder.

If we take this for granted we will get what we deserve.

• Like 1

Losing Kamara is big but we have Doug back for this one. Is there any update on Tielemans? 

I think the Digne/ Moreno question is an interesting one. I don’t think Noteno has another 90mins in him at this point so I’d expect Digne to start. 

I really don’t want to see Cash at right wing again. I didn’t think he was that bad but Bailey offers so much more. 

I’d like to see:

Emi

Konsa Carlos Pau Digne

McGinn Doug

Bailey                 Tielemans 

Ollie Diaby 

1 hour ago, Villa87 said:

Big game this!

If no Tielemans or Torres:

Emi

Cash Konsa Carlos Moreno

Bailey Dendonker Luiz McGinn

Bailey Watkins

Torres in for Cash and Tielemans for Dendonker otherwise. 

Bailey is on fire at the moment but you can play him twice!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1