Ratings & Reactions: LC3: Villa v Everton

limpid

Match Polls  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/09/23 at 22:59

3rd 3rd round exit in 3 years… amazing… still not sure what to make of us - at times we looks so fragile. The defeats have been abysmal this season - every single one was fully deserved from the 1st minute! 

• Like 2

Could have tried to play football for more than 10 minutes to see if that worked. **** shite. Our squad is **** weak as piss. Real waste of a chance to go far. One less game for the **** to embarrass themselves in though I guess

That was plain awful.

MotM Konsa who actually played pretty well all in all. I don't really blame him for not knowing how to react to the hugely underhit pass from Tielemans.

At least it's only the Carabou Cup, but we can't be this lackluster in the tournaments or we will continue to bomb out of them. Shameful.

I had a gut feeling there was a lot more than just salt and sour grapes to what Lestah fans had to say about Tielemans being lazy, slow, heavy legs, etc. And it turns out it's completely true. Dude is cooked.

Just now, Jareth said:

We clearly don't have the squad depth we need. I mean what is the point of some of these squad players if starting them = that shit

There was more than enough first team players today

Meh... Everton were due a win against us.

I'd be lying if i said i was devastated to be out of this cup.

HOWEVER... there are things which worry me.

We are simply too slow, no urgency, even when it's needed.

We were comfortably on top at one stage in the first half.. but so lax like it was a training session.

No one but ourselves to blame.

• Like 1

Â