Ratings & Reactions: LC3: Villa v Everton

limpid

Match Polls  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/09/23 at 22:59

15 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Looks he’s going to have to bring players off the bench he would have liked to have rested. Our squad isn’t as strong as we all thought it was. A few changes and the drop off in quality is scary.

the squad is decent but we have Mings, Moreno, Buendia and now Bailey injured with Ramsey and Carlos just returning

• Like 3

I think a lot of squads will suffer outside the state-run oil machines with our injury load. The reality is we’ve not taken the cups as seriously as we should with a diminished squad. Was hoping to build momentum after Chelsea but alas. 

Edited by The_Steve

We could have stole it with a decent 6 or 7 minutes at the end, but on the whole.

jeff goldblum | Fur Babies

I'd not mind if Tielemans and Dendoncker joined Chambers on a one way bobsleigh ride to the arse end of nowhere.

Olsen had his disaster moments, but to be fair to him, he kept us in the game, and the outfield players cost us.

Lots of thinking to do Emery, nowhere near good enough.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

What does Emery do now.  We've threw the league Cup, FA Cup next? He now knows the reserve players in the main can't be trusted to deliver any level of performance.  That leaves us with a small squad of 15/16 that will have to play every league and europa game, as clearly based on Warsaw and tonight, the backups cannot get the job done.

Yes I know we have Mings, Buendia, Ramsey, Moreno and Carlos out for long periods, but the rest we have relied on.have let is down badly.

Chambers, Olsen, Dendonker, Tielemans and to a degree Bailey.

It's not a good place to be in if your the manager.

We didn't throw the League. Not as if we played our kids. Don't know why but the players just didn't turn up.

Â