Ratings & Reactions: LC3: Villa v Everton

limpid

Match Polls  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/09/23 at 22:59

1 minute ago, Pinebro said:

Owners must have told him to go all in the league.

There is no way he'd intentionally throw these games with these absurd lineups if not.

He didn't.Throw. The. Game.

The problem today was not so much the strength of the players on the field but the fact that most of them just didn't turn up.

• Like 2

Abject performance. At times the defending was almost comical, we gifted them both goals and to be honest should have gifted them at least another two.

Olsen of course contributed heavily to the first goal, along with Dendoncker, it has to be reaching a point where you cannot pick either of those two. Diaby was largely anonymous, I don’t understand swapping Duran for Watkins at half time, it made no difference and our problems were not up top. McGinn at LB obviously didn’t work. So many problems this evening.

I don’t know if it was Everton purposely dropping off after 60 mins or if they ran out of steam but we barely created much even when on top for the last 20 or so minutes.

Crowd was flat as a pancake and so was the performance, dogshit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Paul33 said:

Emery out ? Too soon ?

WTF, yes, he’s just got some poor players in the squad and hopefully our board can see that now, might be a masterstroke from him showing the first 11 are about as good as it gets 

• Thanks 1

I'd have kept McGinn on and moved him in midfield and hooked Tielemans.

Our injuries mean we're playing the second choice seconds I spose in some cases. Who've now lost the chance to play some games for us. Incredibly disjointed up until 60 minutes, then we'd given them a 2 goal start. 

Konsa was great, want to see Zaniolo in a more natural position for him but even played on the left he made some great runs that got ignored but even he lost the ball a few times. So did Doug, so many mistakes, Diaby's first touch went AWOL. Strange game.

• Like 1

Â