Marcos Acuña

wishywashy

18 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

No way does Konsa get dropped. 

I'd go as far as saying he's the glue that has to somehow stick all this together this season.

Dan Bardell keeps saying McGinn is the first name on the team sheet. I'd say Konsa is very close to that level of importance now. 

Someone else posted about this .  Pau doesnt know English. Diego knows Spanish.  If we are looking at the centrehalves as a package then maybe they are better together  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

And perhaps drop Martinez for rushing out and Watkins & Cash for their misses. Give your head a wobble 🤪

Drop

36093C18-C301-4FA6-BE48-F3847E7A35DC.gif.d3332a47b631afa684e365e463274e09.gif

33 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Someone else posted about this .  Pau doesnt know English. Diego knows Spanish.  If we are looking at the centrehalves as a package then maybe they are better together  

Yeah perhaps. Especially with Martinez making it a trifecta of Spanish speaking Senórs.

I just don't see it though. It's additional, unnecessary, upheaval moving Konsa. Also, if we're likely to sell Digne soon for Saudi mega bucks, he won't be near the first team squad. 

Sticking my neck out, Cash, Konsa, Carlos, Torres.

59 minutes ago, villan95 said:

I'd also drop Konsa FWIW. I want to see the Pau - Carlos partnership

I would give the Pau Carlos time though, both new to league essentially while Carlos hasn't played football in a year really. Can't just throw them in deep in together. I'd give them both legs together against Hearts and then look after international break to start them in PL

Moreno and Acuna to rotate really extends the longevity of both players and is good for Villa long-term.

Both players have great experience which helps massively.

Acuna could really also help and support Pau Torres out in the short-term with his aggressiveness.

Emi Martinez will also be happy.

This is a really good move for Villa.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MrBlack said:
2 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Egg is angry 😆.

Not surprised we’ve Poached him from them, and now Acuna and Sevilla’s relationship is now Fried and now Sevilla will have to Scramble to get a replacement before the window closes.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Not surprised we’ve Poached him from them, and now Acuna and Sevilla’s relationship is now Fried and now Sevilla will have to Scramble to get a replacement before the window closes.

Good thing about him is that he doesn't go over easy. 

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

I would give the Pau Carlos time though, both new to league essentially while Carlos hasn't played football in a year really. Can't just throw them in deep in together. I'd give them both legs together against Hearts and then look after international break to start them in PL

Hmm maybe, although as others have said Pau and Konsa as a partnership maybe lacks an aggression. So it might have to be Carlos and an other and it will be a new partnership either way. Dare I say Everton might be ons of the kinder PL fixtures to start them both too.

6 minutes ago, nick76 said:

He looks a bit aggressive so hopefully doesn't boil over

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

It's Hibs were playing

Â