Marcos Acuña

wishywashy

2 hours ago, pintpotvilla said:

And perhaps drop Martinez for rushing out and Watkins & Cash for their misses. Give your head a wobble 🤪

I'd love to be able to drop Cash, he was diabolical. Unfortunately not many options at RB.

22 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Not surprised we’ve Poached him from them, and now Acuna and Sevilla’s relationship is now Fried and now Sevilla will have to Scramble to get a replacement before the window closes.

It's also a move that will have Emi's blessing or, if you like,  his benediction

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

He’ll lower the average looks of the squad considerably.
Looks like a bulldog licking piss off a thistle. 

That’s my boy.

5 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Do we move on?

€15 million is what has been reported they want  with our offer of €4 million plus 2 million in add ons rejected.

Some other report of us loaning Carlos to them plus €4 million for acuna.

Would guess €8 to 10 million should be enough ? 

1 minute ago, brummybloke said:

€15 million is what has been reported they want  with our offer of €4 million plus 2 million in add ons rejected.

Some other report of us loaning Carlos to them plus €4 million for acuna.

Would guess €8 to 10 million should be enough ? 

Surely not.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Surely not.

I guess it depends how old that ' report' is ? If it were 7 days ago then we were in a better place for such craziness. Or if there was a pinch of truth in the laporte interest then swapping a 4th choice cb for a 1st choice left back on far less wages for a season may have afforded laporte ?

That's the problem with made up or vague reports, there's always a way you can rationalise it with some creative thinking 🤣

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Digne is better than him though.

Really ? I think Acuna looks a better defender & is more aggressive, I'll give Digne can put a better ball into the box but Acuna isn't bad at it, he will bring leadership & he wouldn't be on Luca Digne wages. But hey that's my opinion & we are all entitled to an opinion 👍

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Frodo said:

Really ? I think Acuna looks a better defender & is more aggressive, I'll give Digne can put a better ball into the box but Acuna isn't bad at it, he will bring leadership & he wouldn't be on Luca Digne wages. But hey that's my opinion & we are all entitled to an opinion 👍

Personally don't understand it at all. Why are we looking at a LB when our RB put in an absolute 1/10 performance at the weekend has been our obviously most replaceable player for 2 seasons now and has no real competition. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Personally don't understand it at all. Why are we looking at a LB when our RB put in an absolute 1/10 performance at the weekend has been our obviously most replaceable player for 2 seasons now and has no real competition. 

Hopefully we are looking at both. Just because we've heard about the LB we are targeting doesn't mean we aren't also after a RB.

1 minute ago, MotoMkali said:

Maybe Emery doesn’t rate Digne for what he wants out of a LB, Digne is totally different to Moreno, maybe there is an opportunity for Digne to leave but that's based on us replacing him 1st. I get the right back issue & Cash needs competition & I do think we're working on something regards that, I like cash, he does have his bad games but he also has some great games, hopefully be more consistent this season, its a massive season & everybody needs to be on it if we're to get close to the top six & try & make a final 

Â