Marcos Acuña

wishywashy

5 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Personally don't understand it at all. Why are we looking at a LB when our RB put in an absolute 1/10 performance at the weekend has been our obviously most replaceable player for 2 seasons now and has no real competition. 

Our LB wasn’t much better and is on twice the wages of the RB

12 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Personally don't understand it at all. Why are we looking at a LB when our RB put in an absolute 1/10 performance at the weekend has been our obviously most replaceable player for 2 seasons now and has no real competition. 

That most replaceable player was chosen player of the season in 21/22.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Our LB wasn’t much better and is on twice the wages of the RB

He was significantly better. He literally did nothing wrong. All the goals came from their left side. And Digne offered solid attacking output and didn't miss an open goal like cash. 

7 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

He was significantly better. He literally did nothing wrong. All the goals came from their left side. And Digne offered solid attacking output and didn't miss an open goal like cash. 

Mate sorry, but Digne literally just watched a goal happen, i'm not sure if it was the first or second.

However, he totally left the man unmarked.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

I guess it depends how old that ' report' is ? If it were 7 days ago then we were in a better place for such craziness. Or if there was a pinch of truth in the laporte interest then swapping a 4th choice cb for a 1st choice left back on far less wages for a season may have afforded laporte ?

That's the problem with made up or vague reports, there's always a way you can rationalise it with some creative thinking 🤣

Are we only interested in left footed players?? 😂

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Always helps when the player is pushing for the move…

I just hope we have or receive a genuine offer for Digne…

I cant imagine we'd leave ourselves 3 left backs, unless the Buendia injury might push Moreno forwards and have Acuña and Digne fighting it out at LB.

I think it'll see Digne leave once Moreno is fit

1 minute ago, StewieGriffin said:

I cant imagine we'd leave ourselves 3 left backs, unless the Buendia injury might push Moreno forwards and have Acuña and Digne fighting it out at LB.

I think it'll see Digne leave once Moreno is fit

Ramsey will be back too…

Just hope we’re not lumbered with an expensive bench player with depreciating value… we need a good offer to come in, one that is acceptable otherwise we’ll have an issue…

It’s a good time to sell.. I wonder if we have an actual offer on the table and are stalling until we bring in a replacement… rather than wait for one before it’s too late… or never arrives…

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Mate sorry, but Digne literally just watched a goal happen, i'm not sure if it was the first or second.

However, he totally left the man unmarked.

Nope wrong. He was marking almiron at the back post. Kamara let his man run free and Digne didn't have enough time to recover from almiron to tonali and block the shot. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

No, we’ve just moved from RB to LB. 

Let’s hope we can repeat the chase from the Belfry up the motorway with this one as well 

Â