Marcos Acuña

wishywashy

3 minutes ago, mikeyjavfc said:

Does he get in the team once Moreno is fit? I would say a right back is more pressing unless we plan to place a CB at RB.

It’s a squad game. Both will play plenty - also depending on opposition offering different qualities. 

2 minutes ago, mikeyjavfc said:

Does he get in the team once Moreno is fit? I would say a right back is more pressing unless we plan to place a CB at RB.

Moreno is excellent but he won't be able to keep up his level of performances if he's starting twice a week. Our Conference League campaign means we need more squad depth now.

5 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

Is Emery thinking of using Moreno on the left wing when he's fit, with Acuna as an aggressive LB behind him?

Probably rotation but if both were on the board on the pitch at one it would be likely Acuna ahed of Moreno and Moreno overlapping.

The Saudi transfer window doesn't close until September 20th so there is always the possibility to have him and Digne cover at LB until Moreno if back and then sell Digne if that's the plan.

7 minutes ago, mikeyjavfc said:

Its all about the options .if Digne wants to go and we can get money plus wages off the books for Digne then its irrelevant to the rb situation. I am sure we have irons in the fire at rb as well. This is how Monchi works. Lots of turnover of players . 

29 minutes ago, mikeyjavfc said:

Feels like selling Digne potentially creates FFP space for a LB & RB

Â