Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

Just watched a brief snippet of a Luton podcast . They said that  Moussa was the best player they have seen play them this season. And that once Bailey came on it felt like the Alamo for a bit. Too quick too skillful too much movement. 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Just watched a brief snippet of a Luton podcast . They said that  Moussa was the best player they have seen play them this season. And that once Bailey came on it felt like the Alamo for a bit. Too quick too skillful too much movement. 

Have you got a link?

On 01/11/2023 at 09:21, ferguson1 said:

It’s a decent watch/listen but go 10 minutes in if you want the main Villa/Diaby part.

It is a good listen mutual respect between us and them. I hope they manage to stay up. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, MrBlack said:

Payet, never really lived up to his potential did he.

Other than him, that's some pretty decent French company he finds himself amongst.

He was late 20s when he went to West Ham. Why at that age he'd spent all his time in France and could only get a move to West Ham I don't know. What a player.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, est1874 said:

Bit of a strange stat. Who cares about the French and how he stacks up against them? 😅 he's good, that's all I need to know personally 

Quite a niche one that... I wonder how he stacks up against other players with the initials MD also! 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I guess he’s not been commented on because he’s a very good player and our most expensive signing…

…but he was well off it yesterday.  It would be unfair to say our attack hinges on him, but his running/pace has been what’s opened up teams before and we saw none of it.  Made our attack incredibly easy to defend against. 

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

I guess he’s not been commented on because he’s a very good player and our most expensive signing…

…but he was well off it yesterday.  It would be unfair to say our attack hinges on him, but his running/pace has been what’s opened up teams before and we saw none of it.  Made our attack incredibly easy to defend against. 

Yeah probably his worst game for us. But i think he was frustrated at he had so little from his midfield it effected his performance. 

He was really poor but so was the rest of the team

Just now, bobzy said:

To be honest I would think him being our most expensive signing would lead to more scrutiny if anything.

Not great, but has good will in the bank plus maybe still in his honeymoon period, I guess. My take is if you get off to a noticeably good start the honeymoon period is extended whereas if it’s more of a middling start (leave it to the reader to decide who fits that description) then it’s more likely shortened.

• Like 1

Â