Ferran Torres

Delphinho123

36 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Who is PSK?

Yes like lexicon said, someone by the name of PSK keeps sending messages into the podcast & seems to be on the money most of the time 👍

1 hour ago, Frodo said:

Scored for Barcelona Saturday in a 3-0 win over Real Madrid.........   could he be the rumoured player incoming according to PSK on For the love of Paul Mcgrath Podcast 🤔

Wouldn't have thought Barca would risk him/play him if a move was that imminent.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

I reckon it'll be Pubill, just a hunch. We saw a link last week but the media didn't really pick up on it - certainly the UK media anyway.

They've reported Torres before

That wouldn't fit with huge signing mentioned

5 minutes ago, Condimentalist said:

Wouldn't have thought Barca would risk him/play him if a move was that imminent.

True & the fact that Emery has said Archer & Duran are staying around the sqaud next season, so if you bring in another forward player we'd be stacked along the forward line, although Wesley has been moved on, could well be the fullback we've been linked with. May well be someone out the blue that we've had no links to, time will tell. 

4 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

That wouldn't fit with huge signing mentioned

There was no mention of a "huge" signing. 

"Morning Neil, there will be incoming news in the coming days" was the message on the podcast. 

Could be literally anything, and given our expenditure I would expect it to be a young 'value' signing over another bank breaker. 

• Like 2

Just watched a bunch of his goals and think he would be an amazing signing, as someone who can be either the main striker or support/wide player. Not sure how credible I think it is but astonished some would turn him down!

1 minute ago, Adam2003 said:

Just watched a bunch of his goals and think he would be an amazing signing, as someone who can be either the main striker or support/wide player. Not sure how credible I think it is but astonished some would turn him down!

I think some people are nervous based on the amount of negative things the Barca fans are saying about him. They want him gone. 

Reminds me of the Bentancur situation where a few idiots on here didn't want us to sign him because of what Juve fans were saying. Look how that turned out. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I think some people are nervous based on the amount of negative things the Barca fans are saying about him. They want him gone. 

Reminds me of the Bentancur situation where a few idiots on here didn't want us to sign him because of what Juve fans were saying. Look how that turned out. 

Barca fans probably hate him because he won’t play for free to allow them to sign other players as well.

The most signing that would make sense is this, yet for me I want Doku (although him starting would not be that helpful for our approach, unless he can do Ramsey’s job), but I don’t want to miss the opportunity of getting a potentially world class.

Felix or Torres make more sense, Torres would be the easier to get. I’d be very happy with him as he’ll add something not in the squad currently. 
Him or Felix on loan, Doku and Pubill permenant, then we’ve done unbelievable job. 
Some friends are saying you guys are doing good job what are you planning? I keep telling them Man City head lol. 
It’s refreshing to say these things as half joke (rather than full jokes). 😂

23 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

6 days apart :crylaugh:

My god, Alemany...the genius...it's beyond comprehension how clever he is.

The man who signed Aubameyang, Torres and Kessie paid them all £200k a week. So so clever.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

6 days apart :crylaugh:

My god, Alemany...the genius...it's beyond comprehension how clever he is.

The man who signed Aubameyang, Torres and Kessie paid them all £200k a week. So so clever.

The Dembele news has only just broke in the last couple of days to be fair. Speaking of genius moves by Barca, his release clause is 50 million with half of that figure going to him and his agent(s) because they couldn't afford to pay him a signing on fee when he signed a new contract.

I'm pretty sure we were never in for Ferran Torres in the first place, none of the more reliable journalists linked us to him, it was all from clickbait type sites in Spain, usually when you have link like this that there's a lot of noise around it doesn't happen. After Diaby signing I'm not even sure if would make sense, they kind of play the same roles in a team, either right-wing or second striker.

Â