Ferran Torres

Delphinho123

4 minutes ago, bobzy said:

It still isn't funny

I know, it's great isn't it. I'll be sure to let you know next time I make the joke again so you can enjoy it more.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I assume those figures are € and not £. That's still more than I'd like to give Barca for a player they are desperate to get rid off.

Think we should be able to press them a bit more on the price. They are an absolute shambles.

Barcelona face trouble as investors consider backing out from €65 million operation

In what could be termed as a big blow to FC Barcelona, a report from Esport3 has claimed that the German investors who were to contribute €65 million by acquiring a 16% stake in Barça Studios have decided to back out from the agreement.

The money coming in from the funding was supposed to be a financial boost for the club as the executives had included it in the feasibility plan with the idea that the registration of players would be taken care of once the funds arrived. 

Barcelona denying the news

As part of the follow-up, Spanish publication Mundo Deportivo has reported that sources from Barcelona have denied the claims, saying the agreement with the German investment group ‘has not fallen through’.

According to club sources, the deal is in process and will go through.

It is only a matter of time to see what exactly is panning out. If the deal goes through, nothing better.

But if it falls, Barcelona could be in big trouble as it could affect the club’s plans to register new signings like Ilkay Gundogan, Oriol Romeu, and Inigo Martinez, along with the new contracts of several first-team stars.

https://barcauniversal.com/barcelona-face-trouble-as-investors-consider-backing-out-from-e65-million-operation/

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, sne said:

Think we should be able to press them a bit more on the price. They are an absolute shambles.

https://barcauniversal.com/barcelona-face-trouble-as-investors-consider-backing-out-from-e65-million-operation/

Agree. His salary is around £11m. No way we should be offering loan fee + wages + £30m.

They are up shit creek.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ender4 said:

I don’t speak Spanish so I’m assuming that says we can have him for £4m transfer fee.

4m loans fee + 100% of his wages a with a option for a permanent transfer at 30m euro

44 minutes ago, Awol said:

Remembering where we are in the football pyramid, that’s a fantastic deal. Would be over the moon if we get that done (assuming it’s not completely invented). 

His natural position is LW, giving us a Torres  — Watkins — Diaby  front three.

Incredible. 

It’s very expensive and is he better than Ramsey?

On 31/07/2023 at 21:33, thabucks said:

Pending further confirmation 🤔 this will swIng  back to he’s for sale by the end of the week… they really are a poorly run club. 

That's not a statement from the club its just lazy journalism. 

There's lots of reasons Barca is run terribly, but the way journalists are translating reports from other journalists that might not be true or accurate, is not one of them

Versatility across the front 3, able to play as a 9, decent pace, PL experience etc….

For the numbers being speculated, this would be a fantastic signing. I get the feeling that UE/Monchi are biding their time for such a deal as it will be a ‘later-in-the-window’ one, imo. 

• Like 2

Â