Ferran Torres

Delphinho123

13 minutes ago, Enda said:

No, I don’t think so. I think so far it is all Twitter and low level newspapers.

It could be true. But zero from the likes of John Percy.

since purslow left percy gets **** all info about us. i think he had a direct line which has now gone

8 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

since purslow left percy gets **** all info about us. i think he had a direct line which has now gone

Yeah agreed, but nothing from The Guardian or whoever either.

22 minutes ago, bobzy said:

...for a fight?

Wow how our minds are different, I thought sex scream and you thought for a fight…I’m not sure what that says about both of us 😂

1 hour ago, Zero7 said:

Are there actually an credible links? 

Mistaken identity, most likely the name Torres was heard and some dipshit guessed at Ferran when it was Pau we were after.. 

Though for the right money I would be more than happy for him to sign for us to make it a Spanish trio in our ranks alongside our trio of Brazilian’s

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Awol said:

Quite concerned we tried to recruit this Alemany guy, seems to be absolutely useless at his job.

I think his issues at Barca weren't entirely his doing.  He picked up a pretty shit sandwich, and was told what he had to do to improve by the powers that be. They then asked him to finance it in a way that worked. 

But I am for sure glad we got Monchi instead of him,  a far more complete director.

Always the chance we never actually wanted him and Barca were just name dropping us for some weird reason. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

A couple days old but feels like this one is over. It effectively says that Ferran does not want to leave and will be staying at Barca, even if not guaranteed minutes (FWIW he's been getting minutes and doing well so far this season).

However, Barca still want to bring in Joao Felix and will need to move on either Ferran or Ansu Fati in order to bring Felix in. As it stands, neither player want to leave Barca, belief is its more likely Fati will be pushed out as his agent etc are likely to push a move.

So, maybe we can step in at the last minute for Ferran if Barca can't move Fati on (linked with Bayer Leverkusen, Arsenal and a "2nd English club") but kind of seems like this one has run its course now

https://amp.sport.es/en/news/barca/barcelona-rule-out-ferran-torres-exit-in-the-summer-transfer-window-91111747

Edited by HalfTimePost

At no point as it ever felt like this guy wants to join  us and if he did it would almost be under protest. He doesn't want to leave Barca. More than happy to give this guy a swerve. I want people who want to play for us

• Like 2

Â