Ferran Torres

Delphinho123

7 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

FWIW I’d prefer this signing over Diaby. Feels a better fit and he has already proven he can do it in this league.

LW + RW, we’ve room for both and a 10 if Unai wants someone there too (pursuing Goncalves, Asensio, and Felix suggests he does). 

14 minutes ago, Captain_Townsend said:

I have a memory of a link 4 or 5 weeks ago but it being ruled out? Maybe I am wrong

He said he wanted to fight for his place at Barca, but also said some nice things about Emery to hedge his bets.

Fair one, imo. Torres left Citeh to pursue that opportunity, Pep didn’t push him out. Now he knows he’s not in Barca’s plans and won’t be getting another chance. At that point (now) Torres and his agent will be looking at his options. With luck, we’ll be the best of those and can land him this summer on a loan-to-buy deal. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Captain_Townsend said:

I thought he wasn't interested? Not sure I want us taking someone who wasn't keen on us from the get go.

I don't think it was a case of he wasn't interested, just that he wanted to stay at Barca.  But Barca supposedly want to sell him, 

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Frodo said:

Scored for Barcelona Saturday in a 3-0 win over Real Madrid.........   could he be the rumoured player incoming according to PSK on For the love of Paul Mcgrath Podcast 🤔

Who is PSK?

Â