Ferran Torres

Delphinho123

4 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Glad Monchi gave Adrian Sanchez the heads up before he does it

He didn't tell Adrian how he will approach though. I would say it will be along a low wall, then between some cheese plants, crawling behind a shed before vaulting a shrubbery.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Can see this one happening…

Barca still owe 40m euros to Man City for his signing…

They have to pay off 60m euros of debt, overall debt is an incredible 1.35 billion euros…

Deadline of 31 August for them to do that in order to register new signings and renewed players (contract extensions)…

They simply HAVE TO sell players, a complete and ludicrous mess…

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lexicon said:

Ferran Torres and Diaby to come in as upgrades on Buendia and Bailey would be absolutely ridonkulous. 

Not at all out of the realms of possibility…

Probably the most likely players to join out of all the name that have been floated about…

We need Diaby to choose us over Saudi club first…

I think there has been a lot of noise around this even from months back. Torres would be perfect as that additional forward. He's at his best centrally as a second striker or as the striker.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

I think there has been a lot of noise around this even from months back. Torres would be perfect as that additional forward. He's at his best centrally as a second striker or as the striker.

He certainly fits the bill. I do worry about just how much Barca fans want rid of him. That said, the Juventus fans said the same about Bentancur and I got made out to look like a right mug. My stellar reputation shattered into a thousand pieces.

I won’t let that happen again. Not over Torres. Not over no man.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

He certainly fits the bill. I do worry about just how much Barca fans want rid of him. That said, the Juventus fans said the same about Bentancur and I got made out to look like a right mug. My stellar reputation shattered into a thousand pieces.

Well he did well when he first joined Barca. Then wasn't as good last season. Emery is the master of getting players who are under performing back to their best. I think as a system coach he can identify what a player is best at and then ensure they play that role in the system and improve them via coaching. Torres is a good example of this, often played as a wide player left or right when his best form has been through the middle. 

4 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Can see this one happening…

Barca still owe 40m euros to Man City for his signing…

They have to pay off 60m euros of debt, overall debt is an incredible 1.35 billion euros…

Deadline of 31 August for them to do that in order to register new signings and renewed players (contract extensions)…

They simply HAVE TO sell players, a complete and ludicrous mess…

If Barcelona are desperate I hope we can renegotiate the Coutinho clause as well with this deal

21 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

You’ve jinxed it now….Buendia will now be player of the season 2023/24.

Delphinho meltdown because you’d be extremely sad but extremely happy at the same time.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

This is happening…

spacer.png

Wouldn’t rule out one or two other Barca players either… Ansu Fati? Kessie?

Unless he goes to Atletico 🤣

They aren’t getting Felix if they don’t shift players (and will have to lower valuations to do so). Can’t even register the ones they have atm!

Not to mention all the crazy debt they have to clear…

Â